Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay
$119
$101
$97
HolidayInn.com
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$75
$116
$159
$143
Homewood
$109
$93
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$67
$47
HotelQuickly
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskcookiesrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areahot tubspecial thankswould stay here againworking orderfree breakfastgraduation weekendstaff was very friendly and helpfulgas stationoatmealconvenient locationjudyapplebees
Reviewed February 22, 2008

We come often to Syracuse to shop from Canada. Usually we stay in the city, but always come to check out the Target as well as eat at the various restaurants nearby in Clay. This time the Ramada by the Carousel centre was full so we decided to try staying near the Target. We first tried the Hampton Inn however, the lowest rate they offered was 120/nite for a regular non-smoking room. We then went the Fairfield Inn and WOW I am so glad we did. For 89$ we got a room with two Queen beds, free wireless internet, and free breakfast in the morning.The entire facility is non-smoking- very nice. We also went swimming in the pool and in the hot tub. The pool is definetely nothing special, but nonetheless very clean and adequate for what we paid. The room was clean and spacious and I especially appreciated the clean white duvets with covers that are changed daily, as opposed to the nasty comforters you get at other hotels (which they never wash). I found the beds a little to soft and that was my only complaint, however my husband loved them, and I do tend to like a hard mattress. The lady at the front desk was very nice and friendly, and signed us up for a free points card. Overall we were so pleased with our stay considering it didnt break the bank and we were very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CDNtravlr83
Reviewed November 7, 2007

I stayed with my family at the Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay from Nov 3-5, 2007. We stayed in a non-smoking room with two queen beds.

The hotel was built in 1989, and was refurbished in 2007. I was very satisfied with my stay. The room was clean, and the beds were new as part of the 2007 update. My wife and I found the beds to be very comfortable, and didn't want to get out of them in the morning. As with any hotel, I took along disinfecting wipes to wipe down handles and some other surfaces.

The free breakfast in the morning (Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, bagels, toast, cereal, bananas, juice) was good. The staff was polite and friendly. The indoor pool was clean and well lit. It ranged from 3 to 4 feet deep, which was good for my small children. There was also a hot tub.

There is a Wegman's grocery store within short walking distance, and several restaurants within a very short driving distance. Also, the Great Northern Mall and Toys R Us are very, very close.

We enjoyed our stay and I recommend the Fairfield Inn Syracuse/Clay.

• Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed June 26, 2007

Room first assigned smelled like mold and after notifying the front desk a new room was assigned that smelled not much better. I noted bath tub caulking had mold in several areas in both rooms. My sheets and towels had a strong smell of chemicals. Maidservices did there job in vaccuming but the old vaccums they were using was not picking up the debris on the floor in the hallway, my room or the elevator. For $150 per night with tax I expected a lot more. Unfortunately, for us this was the only hotel in the area of Clay but good news for future travelers, a brand new Hampton Inn is in the process of being built just across the street. My only positve with this hotel is that it is very close to restaurants and shopping malls.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2007

I have stayed here many times when visiting the Syracuse area. This hotel is a bargain with free breakfast, free wireless internet service, indoor pool and is well maintained with recently updated bedding. The more expensive hotels in the area do not compare, and eventhough this is a "budget" level Marriott, its rooms and services far exceed expectations. Although there is no restaurant on site, this hotel is close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2007

My parents visit here every few months, since I relocated to the area and my house is right down the street. My mother is very picky about the comfort of beds in hotels, but she says theirs are great. The rooms are very quiet, clean, and not outdated. There is a very nice indoor pool with jacuzzi that is seldom crowded.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family