Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
$129
$125
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
$93
$101
$111
$89
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$89
$93
Travelocity
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$67
$47
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor poolmain buildingliving roomfull kitchenstaff went out of their wayhome away from homebreakfast was deliciousgreat place to staybusiness tripdestiny usarooms are spacioushousekeeping staffnice staycookiesminute drivedefinitely stay here againfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We booked 2 rooms for a weekend stay. Upon check-in Tiffany warmly greeted us, she took the time to explain everything about the hotel.
Homewood Suites are extended stay hotels, which to me is like having your own apartment for the weekend...kitchen, living room, private bedroom...it's all there.
The main building where breakfast/managers reception is is not attached to any of the buildings...you do have to walk outside (and Liverpool can get pretty darn cold) to go to the "Lodge" There is coffee/tea and at times muffins/cookies available. The furnishings in the lodge do remind you of an Adirondack cabin...rustic, woodsy, very well thought out. One surprise..a pool table! Yep..in the game room there was a pool table. Also in the lodge is a large meeting/gathering room upstairs. The exercise room was in the front building.
Our room was great...large bedroom, separate bathroom, and a fireplace. Kitchen had a 2 burner cook top and micro. I was thrilled to see a recycle basket in the kitchen.
As far as the condition of the hotel, it was well looked after. It did seem a bit older but the care and upkeep were evident.
I've got to compliment the staff at being so genuinely friendly..all 3 of us took note of the welcoming feel and how everyone was 'nice!' A huge "thank you" to Sharon in the kitchen. Thinking we had an oven in our room I brought cookies to bake..no oven, no problem...she went out of her way to help me, and stuff like that you just don't come across all the time.
Our reason for picking this location was simple...we needed to be in Oswego Friday night and Cortland Saturday night..Syracuse being in the 'middle' seemed perfect, we picked Homewood Suites because of their separate bedroom area.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We were traveling to a wedding with our 5 month old son, so we brought my teenage sister along to watch him while we were at the reception. This hotel worked out really well, since it had a "separate" area for her to sleep, (a fold out couch in the "living room area"), and it also had a full kitchen which was great since we brought his food and bottles and needed a full fridge, and also so she could make something for herself for dinner. We wished it had an indoor pool as Syracuse is touchy weather, even in the summer, but it wasn't that big of a deal. The location was great as it was not far at all from the Carosel Mall. Also, we have to rave about the breakfast. It was great to have a hot breakfast Sunday morning, and we just took our time and relaxed in that main lodge after we ate. All in all we were very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2009

I stayed with 2 teenage boys on Aug 04 2009. Non smoking room due to kids with allergies. Walked in room and it didnt just smell like smoke, it reeked. I immediately opened windows and called desk. They said they couldnt help me , that hotel was booked (which was odd since hotel appeared empty at hour we checked in). I persisted and they sent an ionizor up and told us to leave the room, for an hour. We were never recontacted and they left the ionizor in the room for the night. If housekeeping cant at least spray a little Lysol, are they even changing the sheets.. There were dogs parking in many rooms left unattended I presume. I felt like I was in a kennel. Very overpriced, construction going on in lobby and definitely a disinterested group of employees.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank KayDubya66
Reviewed July 5, 2009

We rented two rooms for our family. They were very, very nice. Staff could not have been any nicer. I frequently travel on business, and stay in much more expensive hotels. While the staff at most of them are polite, the Liverpool Homewood staff seemed genuinely happy to be doing everything they could to make us welcome and comfortable. The breakfast was nice ... not your normal cold cereal and bagels. These folks offer a great value.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2009

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites Hotel in Syracuse for our daughter's graduation from the university. The hotel is an excellent value and a comfortable, well-run and attractive place. Our suite was lovely, very comfortable and spotless. The hotel staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast buffet (included in the room price) was ample and included several cooked items as well as the standard continental items.

Our only gripes (if that's even the word to use) are two. One is that the hotel can be a bit hard to find, as it is sort of buried in an office park. The other is the flooring in the bathroom and in the kitchen area of the room is slippery (I did mention this to the staff at checkout), but walking carefully in these areas of our suite was all we needed to do. This would not be enough to keep me away from this hotel, were I to come to Syracuse again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple