“Top experience at value location”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were in Syracuse area for our son's graduation. We usually stay closer to campus, but due to prices went out a bit further for value. We were pleasantly surprised. Homewood Suites appeared new and was in good shape. It felt like we were at a luxurious hotel. The staff from front desk, to breakfast and cleaning were all wonderful - helpful and friendly. Less then 10 minutes to campus. Would go back next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Reviewed April 27, 2014

A first rate experience from the very beginning. the check-in was prompt and the staff person who did so was very friendly. The room was clean, was fully equipped, and easily held four people. The hotel was also very quiet, as it seems to attract those with young families. The breakfast buffet was absolutely first rate -- the hot food was hot and well-prepared, and there was a wide assortment of cold items, many of them healthy. The shower worked well, and there was plenty of hot water. Most important, the staff were all genuinely friendly and accommodating. It was our first time staying there, but it certainly won't be our last.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel! I am excited to hear you found our service and accommodations to be FIRST RATE! My team will be happy to hear your wonderful comments and I look forward to sharing your feedback with them. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Front desk staff was super friendly. Breakfast was exceptional - real scrambled eggs made with milk! Breakfast attendants were super. Seems like you are out in nowhere land but you are really just a short drive to Destiny Mall.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to sharing your comments with my team. They will be excited to hear they are SUPER FRIENDLY, as I know they strive to ensure all our guests feel at home. Our suburban location is convenient for anyone going to visit Destiny USA. I hope you enjoyed your visit there! Please stay with us again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This hotel is listed as "pet friendly." We were thinking of booking a one-night rewards points stay, until a $100 pet fee showed up at check-out. I called to verify - yep, $100 for my morkie for one night. Needless to say, we passed.

May be worth if for an extended stay, but not for a short one.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is an outstanding hotel! Probably the cleanest one I have stayed with in years! The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. It is close to the airport and downtown and has all the amenities you could want! Great job Homewood...thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team to be pleasant and helpful. They will be excited to they are doing an outstaning job. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We always go back to this hotel. It is true about what they say 'welcome home' I recommend it highly. The hotel is well located, easy access, quiet, pet friendly and mostly the staff is WONDERFUL. I reserve my room a year in advance because I want to make sure that I have my room at 'home'. Tell you family and friends it is worth it!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am happy to hear you love staying at our hotel and I'm excited to share your comments with my team. They work so hard to create a wonderful experience for all our guests and I know they will appreciate your comments. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Space is the ultimate luxury and this Homewood was great for our party or four.

Two Bedroom Suite = 2 bedrooms (one a King, the other had 2 Queens) and 2 bathrooms as well as 3 tvs.

We found the room and the lobby area nicely decorated.
The front desk said all these type of rooms are on ground floor.
This time we stayed in Room 151. Previously we had stayed in room 150 which also has it's own washer and dryer.

Internet connection was reasonable for WIFI in the room and Lobby area. When we used our travel router we received a better connection with:
61ms ping
10 mbps down & /1.7 mbps up

We like the buffet breakfast they provide which also has the nice touch of real plates and cutlery.

Controlling the TV - they promoted a new app I installed on my iPhone called:
STAYConnect Mobile Application from mobile@sonifi.com.
It changed the channels fine (so you don't have to use the often germ infested remote that all hotels have). It promoted that it would show you the TV guide - did not work. Once they get the app fully working. It will be nice.

One thing Hilton / Homewood should do is eliminate the need to have to sign on the the WIFI (accept their terms). This is a waste of time and too hard to do on a small phone screen. Then when you leave your room, you have to do it all over again in the Dining room / Lobby.
Forget this sign on and set the wifi to automatically connect. You are out in the middle of nowhere - who else is going to use the wifi other than hotel guests.

Overall, if you like to have LOTS of space, you will like these 2 bedroom suites. Does not cost that much more than two separate rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SweetWater8

Thank you so much for sharing your honest review of our hotel! I am so happy you enjoyed your spacious suite and added amenities our hotel offers. I will be certain to share your thoughts with my team. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!