“Weekend Getaway”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
“Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We spent the weekend at Homewood Suites in Liverpool New York and as always the staff were friendly and very helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable. We have stayed at this hotel many times and have always been more than satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am excited to share your comments with my team as I know they will be happy to hear you found their service to be "friendly and helpful"! I hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Staff were amazing and the rooms were great. They were renovated a few years back. The sections are not attached (due to old style) so be aware you will have to walk or drive to the lobby. It wasn't a big deal. Shuttle bus to the Destiny Mall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see you enjoyed our property and recently renovated suites. I hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you again soon!
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The front desk staff, the housekeeping and the shuttle driver were incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were very spacious and clean. We will definitely be back! The breakfast was decent. My only complaint is that there was not much room to eat breakfast on a night were the hotel was full.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team to be incredibly helpful and friendly. They will be very excited to hear your comments. I hope you stay with us again soon on your next trip to our area!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed twice previously and just booked again for next month. Have stayed in a few places in a Syracuse and this is the best. Big rooms, kitchens including dishwasher, breakfast,beds comfy, lots of room to relax. Close to Destiny Mall. Made you feel very welcome. Even had a hand written welcome letter waiting for me when I arrived and then called to room to see if all okay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoy your stays with us. I'm excited to share your review with my team as I know they will appreciate your wonderful comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Dumaguete, Philippines
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My stay was to catch a flight out of town for a vacation. The hotel staff were aware that we had a 6:45 AM flight on a day when the clocks were to be put ahead 1 hour (daylight savings) - the hotel staff called us personally to ensure we were awake and then called us again to make sure. The folks were HELPFUL and FRIENDLY. We appreciated it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our staff anticipating your needs for your early morning flight. I will definitely share your comments with them. I hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to our area!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Homewood Suites is always my 1st choice when I travel for business. I enjoy the Manager's Reception as it allows me to check in and relax in one place. This location is also close to everything a person would need. Where else can one go and be greeted with a smile after a long day at the office when traveling out of their home town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so happy to hear our Homewood Suites Syracuse is your first choice when traveling. My team will definitely appreciate hearing your wonderful comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Bear, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel. The ambiance and décor is outstanding in the lounge and all the building. Very friendly and accommodating staff. We really felt at home. They provide shuttle service to the airport and within in a 3 mile radials.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our service and accommodations throughout your stay. Our team strives to provide and outstanding experience for all our guests, so I know they will be excited to read your comments! I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Missy Hughes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!