Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$80
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$51
$97
$92
HolidayInn.com
$107
Staybridge.com
$89
Hampton.com
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$53
$101
$45
$119
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoutdoor poolmain buildingliving roomfull kitchenstaff went out of their wayhome away from homebreakfast was deliciousgreat place to staybusiness tripdestiny usarooms are spacioushousekeeping staffnice staycookiesminute drivedefinitely stay here againfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and two children, 4 and 6, were in Syracuse recently for the big 'Cuse/Duke game. It was a surprise for hubby's birthday. I came across this hotel online and booked a large suite with a fireplace, separate bedrooms, etc. It felt like being home. The complimentary breakfast is better than any restaurant and helped us stay within a family friendly budget the rest of the weekend. The cleanliness was amazing, the staff super friendly, even though we are Duke fans :) and the location was super convenient to everything we were needing to get to for the weekend. I would stay again in a heartbeat and will be looking for other Homewood Suites when I travel to others destinations as well. My top notch perks, especially as a mom were: super quick check in, calling our room AFTER we checked in to insure all was to our liking (we've never had that anywhere and have been to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, Aruba, etc.), late/noon check out, fabulous free breakfasts each day, express check out by just calling from our room and leaving our keys on the counter.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Tara M
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm happy to know you think Homewood Suites is a 'super place to stay'! I am glad you found our accommodations and service helped make your stay SUPER and I look forward to sharing your wonderful comments with my entire team. I hope you and your family had a fun weekend in Syracuse for the big SU vs. Duke game, I hope we have the opprtunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to our area!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I'm quite sure that I have yet to stay at a hotel with better customer service! After checking in with 6 teen girls for my daughter's birthday after a day of shopping, we discovered that we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom, beautifully appointed and extremely clean suite. Rich (front desk) was very gracious and helpful with the many questions that were posed to him and when Penny (the manager on duty) discovered that we had brought pizza thinking that there was an oven in the kitchen (instead there is a stove top and a microwave as well as a full-sized refrigerator), she offered to have it heated up in the hotel's oven and then had it delivered to our suite. After settling in and eating dinner, Laura (front desk) very nicely called the local Ramada to allow me to take the girls to the Ramada's indoor pool (the Homewood has a very nice, but outdoor pool!) for some swimming. Upon our return, the girls hooked up the Wii but had difficulty getting it to work with the tv which resulted in yet another call to Laura who patiently offered a few possible solutions. When these did not work out, she insisted on sending someone from maintenance to assist us. In a few minutes Josue had arrived and within 30 seconds had fixed our problem (cables connected the wrong way!). I have to give him credit for his patience in showing me what he had done and restraining what had to be an overwhelming urge to laugh! Thanks to our upgrade, the adults were able to sleep very comfortably despite the girls deciding to stay up into the wee hours of the night. This entailed a call to the front desk at 2:30 am requesting additional pillows and blankets (of which there were plenty in the closet in my room but, they didn't want to wake me). The girls laughed extensively in the morning at how nicely the front desk (I think it may sill have been Laura but, I'm not sure) answered the call with a cheery "good morning" despite the fact that they had yet to fall asleep. Blankets and pillows were delivered within minutes and the girls finally began to settle down to sleep. Breakfast was included for all of us and seating in the dining area was plentiful (despite the hotel being at full occupancy due to the Syracuse-Duke game) thanks to several tables that seated 8! The food was hot, plentiful (no small feat given the full occupancy!) and delicious. Darren (front desk) and Michelle (assistant manager) were very kind when I stopped by to thank them for a most wonderful stay and to let them know that there had been a spill that stained one of the bedspreads in the girls' room. This was an overnight I had dreaded for a week (who really thinks spending the night in a hotel with 6 teens means sleep and fun?!) and I just have to say that thanks to the beautiful hotel and the most wonderful and accommodating staff, I left rested and the girls (especially the birthday girl) were more than thrilled with their overnight stay! Many thanks to all - I spoke of you to many already at last nights' Super Bowl party and today at work! If ever I need to stay in the area again (despite living 40 minutes away), your hotel will be my absolute first choice. In fact, look for us this time next year - the girls want a 're-do'!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with your AMAZING STAY! I am delighted to hear the team here at Homewood Suites helped make your overnight getaway a huge success. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations and I know my team will be excited to read your wonderful comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again, we look forward to next year's 're-do'! And please be sure to wish the birthday girl a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

One nite anniversary get-away. Staff was very gracious and helpful. They made our anniversary special to them as well as us. Candles and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in our room. Room was exceptionally clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! I am happy to hear you enjoyed a very clean room and great service! Happy anniversary to you, I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Love the room the place was fantastic. ..very relaxing the decor awesome ...will travel 2 hours again to stay there. Very clean and amazed by the room it was a little private house with everything you need to stay and relax. ..me and my husband enjoy our stay.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. I appreciate the honest feed back of your stay and I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed yourself. We want all of our guests to have a relaxing stay, where everything is like home and I know my team will be excited to hear your comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again oon your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I truly enjoy this place. Almost like home during the week it is quiet, the weekends are a bit more noisy but I still want to stay here over any other place. Love the fireplace rooms and choose the annexed building across from check-in. The one odd thing is that even the main building is not attached to the lodge area. You have to walk outside to get to Lodge. Usually not a big deal until it is -30 wind chill. Still love the place and the staff is always nice and helpful.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the top floor, less noise and the fireplace rooms are up here.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoy staying with us and prefer our homelike atmosphere over other hotel options! I know my team will be excited to read your comments as well. I hope to have the opportunity to meet you in person the next time you stay with us!