“Nice room, great staff”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The room was very nice but the staff made it even better. They were all so polite and helpful and went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. The breakfast was pretty good as well and they had a lot of variety in the items they offer.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to know you had a great stay and that our team went out of their way to ensure they exceeded your expectations. They will enjoy reading your nice comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to our area!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hotel was lovely. Very nice and clean. The rooms were great. We were there for four days and the suite was perfect. There was a nice clean kitchen and very spacious rooms. The breakfast is wonderful. The hotel is very nicely decorated. The hotel staff were very accommodating. They recognized us as Hilton Honor members and gave us a nice upgrade Thanks will be back

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. I am happy to know you enjoyed the accommodations during your stay. Our staff will definitely love to hear your wonderful comments. We look forward to having the opportyunity to accommodate you again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel is exceptional. There is nothing you could ever need that they could not provide. The first nite I was there it was later in the evening on a weekend and they went and picked up my food for me that I ordered at a near by restaurant and brought it to my room. They were even willing to go grocery shopping for me if I needed something. Excellent place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear you had an EXCEPTIONAL stay! I will definitely share your comments with the staff. I know they will be excited to know their service helped make your stay better. I hope we have an opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We got room 151. Two bedroom. Paid $315. All we heard all night was the front door opening and closing. Here is a great idea. Put the must expensive rom right next to the front door. Loud loud loud. The breakfast was incredible. Service great
Beware of a $23 suite tax.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your candid review of the comfort and position of your guestroom and apologize for the noise issue you encountered. We will keep your comments in mind as we evaluate our value and appointment for future guests. We hope you will give us another chance to impress should you return to our area in the future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Have stayed here many times for business and pleasure, the rooms are super clean and comfy and the staff in the Lodge that tend to the food are awesome! The rooms are quiet, the kitchens are updated and the fireplace rooms are great in the winter!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stays with us. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed our hotel, amenities and service. I know the team will love to hear your comments. I hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

You will not be disappointed in choosing this property! The property itself is in excellent condition, but the staff is what shines the most. You will feel welcomed, appreciated for your business, catered to and will be all around wowed at the measures and professionalism of the entire team at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. The staff will be excited to hear their 'shining' service exceeded your expectations. I hope we have the chance to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Conveniently located to Carousel mall and dining. Very helpful staff and all the little amenities made for a wonderful stay. The breakfast and dinner provided made it possible to stay in and just relax if desired.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. I am happy to hear you had a GREAT STAY with us and I know the team members will enjoy reading your comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Missy Hughes

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse Destiny USA
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
#3 of 11 in Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!