“A good experience that could have been great.”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Albany, United States
“A good experience that could have been great.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This business trip needed better noise control from fellow guests and an eye toward the hospitality at the reception. Overall, these are small points, but important to the experience. I would stay here again without a second thought.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel from your recent stay with us. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations and I'm so sorry to hear this was not your experience. Please rest assured I will follow-up on your concerns to ensure others are not as disappointed. I hope you will stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Missy Hughes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Albany, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Picture this: two fathers give their wives the weekend off by taking the kids -- four in total, all under seven years of age -- away for two nights in Syracuse to see the science museum. This could end beautifully or nightmarishly. Thanks in large part to the staff of this Homewood Suites, it was an epic success.

These people went above and beyond in every way imaginable.

Breakfasts were wonderful, and the staff helped out with allergy concerns and just by helping bring the piles of food to the table. We wanted to grill out one night, so the grill was checked and cleaned for us. The pool was pristine. The suite was immaculate. They even gave our kids some books to take home as a souvenir.

I have always been satisfied with the Hilton brands, but I have never felt that the staff of any property has ever done so much to make me -- or my kids -- feel so accommodated. We can't wait to come back.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AlbanyGeo
Thank you so much for the raving review of our hotel and team! Our team members work very hard to ensure all of our guests have the best stay possible so I know they will be so excited to hear your comments. I do hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again on your next trip to Syracuse!

Liverpool, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wonderful spot to rest and recoup if traveling. Quiet and staff are most accomodating. The atmosphere is as though you are at a lodge. The only drawback is there is no dinner or evening reception on Friday & Saturday nights.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate your comments and I know our team will be excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on future trips to our area.

Shrewsbury, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Really liked the facilities & close proximity to Syracuse. Staff, lobby, room & breakfast were excellent. The sofa bed was the only uncomfortable part (as you'd expect from a sofa bed). King bed was wonderfully comfortable. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great staff, good location and very clean. We usually stay the the Embassy Suites when in this area but it seemed a bit tired on our last stay so we decided to give this hotel a try. I read the other reviews of the breakfast and, while it is not E Suites standards; we thought it was fine, the only suggestion that I might have is a bit more variey in fresh fruit. We had a little issue with housekeeping but it was corrected immediately - would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear your thoughts and I appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments about breakfast with our food and beverage team as I know they strive to ensure they exceed our guests expectations. I hope you stay with us again soon so we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were extremely satisfied with the stay. Room was immaculate, food was bountiful and delicious, and the staff extremely helpful. Highly recommend the suites for a family, room enough even with three teenage daughters. They were very impressed with the toilitries that were provided. Breakfast had something for everyone and plenty of it. Staff did an excellent job at refilling and keeping dining area clean. Very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works very hard to ensure all our guests have the best stay possible and I know they will be excited to hear your comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on your next trip to Syracuse.

syracuse, ny, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2013

sleep there, don't eat there. Large rooms with a kitchen, Separate living room bedroom, each with a TV. I had no need to use the kitchen. Free park yourself near the room. Staff was very friendly, professional, and helpful. Check-in and out very fast and efficient. If I stayed here again I would bring my own food, and eat in my room. Plenty of closet space, adequate lighting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Thank Edward J. B
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and our team members look forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm sorry you felt our breakfast and dinner items did not meet your expectations. I will follow-up with our food and beverage team to ensure others' do not feel as disappointed. I do hope you stay with us again soon so we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Missy Hughes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!