“Lodge like”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Liverpool, United States
“Lodge like”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wonderful spot to rest and recoup if traveling. Quiet and staff are most accomodating. The atmosphere is as though you are at a lodge. The only drawback is there is no dinner or evening reception on Friday & Saturday nights.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate your comments and I know our team will be excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on future trips to our area.

Missy Hughes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Shrewsbury, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Really liked the facilities & close proximity to Syracuse. Staff, lobby, room & breakfast were excellent. The sofa bed was the only uncomfortable part (as you'd expect from a sofa bed). King bed was wonderfully comfortable. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great staff, good location and very clean. We usually stay the the Embassy Suites when in this area but it seemed a bit tired on our last stay so we decided to give this hotel a try. I read the other reviews of the breakfast and, while it is not E Suites standards; we thought it was fine, the only suggestion that I might have is a bit more variey in fresh fruit. We had a little issue with housekeeping but it was corrected immediately - would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear your thoughts and I appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments about breakfast with our food and beverage team as I know they strive to ensure they exceed our guests expectations. I hope you stay with us again soon so we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were extremely satisfied with the stay. Room was immaculate, food was bountiful and delicious, and the staff extremely helpful. Highly recommend the suites for a family, room enough even with three teenage daughters. They were very impressed with the toilitries that were provided. Breakfast had something for everyone and plenty of it. Staff did an excellent job at refilling and keeping dining area clean. Very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works very hard to ensure all our guests have the best stay possible and I know they will be excited to hear your comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you on your next trip to Syracuse.

syracuse, ny, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2013

sleep there, don't eat there. Large rooms with a kitchen, Separate living room bedroom, each with a TV. I had no need to use the kitchen. Free park yourself near the room. Staff was very friendly, professional, and helpful. Check-in and out very fast and efficient. If I stayed here again I would bring my own food, and eat in my room. Plenty of closet space, adequate lighting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Thank Edward J. B
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and our team members look forward to hearing your thoughts. I'm sorry you felt our breakfast and dinner items did not meet your expectations. I will follow-up with our food and beverage team to ensure others' do not feel as disappointed. I do hope you stay with us again soon so we may demonstrate our committment to your comfort.

Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed here with my son and my sister. The room was spacious and have everything we needed and more. The mattress could stand to be replaced as they do wear out over time but other than that, I have no complaints whatsoever. The staff is friendly, helpful and the complementary breakfast can't be beat. The pool table and lounge was a bonus for keeping us amused during our down time. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Peterborough, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Rooms are spacious, clean, with a full size fridge and 2 flat screen TV's. The beds are always comfortable and the complimentary breakfasts are always delicous. This hotel is located close to different types of shopping without being in the heart of a big city.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for reviewing our hotel! We appreciate your thoughts and our team will be happy to hear your comments. I hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon!

Missy Hughes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!