“Great value - Great service”

Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
Trumbull
“Great value - Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

We got a really nice two bedroom suite for a good price. The staff have all been friendly and eager to help. The breakfast, included, was good. They have wonderful, decadent muffins available all day! Those are actually kind of dangerous. :-)

• Stayed July 2011
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you so much for the nice comments you wrote about our hotel. We read aloud our guests feedback daily at our morning Huddle. I know our team will be happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope you will stay with us again soon on your next trip to our area.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse/Liverpool

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

Our three night stay for five of us (spouse, two kids and their grandmother) landed us here and our one bedroom suite with a full double bed in the living room, plus a pullout sofa and king in the separate bedroom was just what we needed.

One frustration was when we arrived we learnt the gym was being repaired (they should have sent us an email or had a notice on their website when I booked the week before)...while inconvenient, they made arrangements for guests to use the facilities at the Ramada down the street, which we did, but opted to use the Ramada's indoor pool instead (a little chilly in mid June in central new York for an outdoor pool).

• Stayed June 2011
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear our "suite" set-up was a great fit for your family!

I do apologize that you were not informed of our fitness center renovation prior to your arrival at our property. It is always our goal to ensure all of our guests have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations and I'm so sorry this was not your experience. I'm very happy to inform you that our renovation is now complete and you will be able to enjoy our brand new, state of the art fitness center on your next trip to our hotel.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts. I hope you will stay with us on your next trip to Syracuse.

Charlotte, NC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Stayed there in late May for a graduation. Both my wife and I got bit by bed bugs. This an old hotel under renovation. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011
4 Thank BobBoz
MissyHughes, General Manager at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay with us at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool. I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us and would not recommend us to others'.

I understand you believe to have been bit by bed bugs and I can certainly understand how discomforting you must have felt. However, please rest assured that our hotel takes every precaution to make sure we do not have a pest infestation of any kind. Our housekeeping department inspects each suite daily for cleanliness and maintenance issues and conducts thorough inspections regularly for bed bugs. We also have a pest elimination company that visits us monthly to ensure our accommodations are clean and pest free for all of our guests comfort.

I do apologize for any dissatisfaction you had with our hotel but I would like to invite you back for a complimentary stay on us in our newly renovated suites. The renovation in our guest suites is being completed this week.

We do care about your concerns and I'd like to have the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. Please contact me directly at the hotel, 315-451-3800, to make arrangements for your free stay.

Byron, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

This is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in. The service was the best and there was nothing that we were lacking in. Well except the pool, but it is early in the season for them. We arrived around 8 at night and were selected as the guest of the hour. That earned us a free plate of cookies and milk. Nice touch. My boys were excited.

We walked into our room and were greeted with a towel dog on our bed and everything was very clean. The room was a 2 room suite with a king bed and a queen sofa sleeper in the other room. Everything looked brand new and was in great condition. I slept great and rarely am I able to get a good nights rest in a hotel. The room was super quiet.

The breakfast every morning was something different. They had blueberry waffles on our first morning and my youngest said they were the best. Service at breakfast was great and the hostess was always checking to make sure everything was okay.

I would definatly stay here again. On one note we did use our Hilton points to stay here for free, but I have never this great of service at a place where we used our points. Usually the room is subpar and we are never the guests of the day.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Homewood Suites - Syracuse/Liverpool. We strive to provide the best in service and accommodations to all of our guests and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We read aloud feedback from our guests each morning at our daily Homewood Huddle. I am exited to share your reviews with our team members and I know they will be happy to hear they helped in making your families stay a comfortable one.

I hope to meet you and your family on your next trip to Syracuse!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. The room was very good, ultra quiet. We stayed three nights and it was one of the nicest hotel stays I've had in years. We didn't take advantage of the free breakfast or the evening meal as our schedule didn't permit, but it looked very good.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts regarding your stay with us at Homewood Suites - Syracuse/Liverpool. We are always happy to hear when our guests have a great stay with us. I will certainly share your feedback with our team at our daily Homewood Huddle. I know they will be excited to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to our area. Thanks once again!

Gatineau Quebec
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

My husband stayed at the hotel for a weekend of cross-border shopping. The hotel is very well located at the juncture of highway 81 and the 481. You are no more than 5 minutes away from the Carousel Mall and about 45 minutes from the waterloo outlets.

We booked a one bedroom king suite - it included hot and cold buffet breakfast, internet. The hotel is presently undergoing renovations - but we were lucky to get the newly renovated room. It has a separate bedroom and bathroom. You get a sitting room with a pull out couch with chair - there is a table with chairs to eat and the kitchen has a bood size refrigirator, dishwasher, microwave, stove top and all the dishes, utensils, etc.

There are grocery stores and other delis minutes away so you can pick up some food to eat - it is quite comfortable.

You have to walk out to go for breakfast but it is a 2 minute walk - the dining room is very nice and while it is not an extensive buffet, you can still have eggs, sausages, home fries, all kinds of baked goods and breads, fruit , cereal and even waffles. The coffee is outstanding and the staff was so very friendly.

Room Tip: I booked through expedia - they have good packages
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us at Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations and service while visiting our hotel. I will be sure to let our team members read your review as well. I know they will also be excited to hear you had a great experience with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts. I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to our area.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2011

Absolutely loved this place, from the staff to the soft comfortable beds. The staff were so very friendly & helpful, the place has such a relaxing feel, definately home away from home. Loved how they kept guest always updated on what their dinners were for the week, I would always look forward to see what the specialty dish was, breakfast was also great. Cant really complain about this place, has quiet surroundings, great service and great internet access... Would definately stay here again.

Maria
Sydney, Australia

• Stayed September 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Syracuse - Carrier Circle
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)

Been to Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!