“Very clean... kind of strange staff.”

Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Very good rates, and rooms were sparkling clean. I actually chose this place because they had on site laundry, but when we got there, the desk clerk lady said we couldn't use it because it was after 9:00 pm, but we could go down the road to a laundromat. Oookay... Anyway, it was definitely nice, one of the nicer budget places but I couldn't help feeling that they were a bit rigid or even fanatical with their rules. Not just because of the laundry thing, can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe that's why it's so clean? Whatever. Oh- also the listing says the internet is wired, but it isn't, they have wireless now. So that's good.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 12, 2010

We stayed one night with our teenage son to look at colleges in the area. The clean room, coupled with the continental breakfast make this the "best deal in the area" as far as we were concerned. If my son goes to a school in Syracuse, we will be staying there many times again.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This established denied me a room at 7 months pregnant. I was just put on bed rest, and had picked up my prescription. We needed a place to stay for just two days, and I was denied a room; even though everyone present could clearly see that I was not only in severe pain, but that I needed assistance walking. I had my two year old waiting in the room. Why did they deny me a room? Because they overheard my boyfriend saying "the F word" and told him to "take his F word elsewhere" as well as calling him a bozo. I worked in customer service/hospitality, in a management position, for four years, and I would have NEVER treated anybody that way, but especially a pregnant woman who was in so much pain. The "f word" was not said to ANYONE. To call my boyfriend a bozo and stand there refusing to give him any numbers to contact higher management, was completely unprofessional. I will be contacting a lawyer to have something done about this.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Hardyleigh
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We were just looking for a place to sleep while visiting our student-daughter at the end of a long road trip. Tripadvisor reviews suggested that this place would do the trick, and it certainly did (so we feel obliged to reciprocate by offering our own assessment).
This motel is conveniently located near an Interstate exit, but traffic noise was not a problem. It is somewhat basic, of course, and no longer new. But our room was scrupulously clean; the care that management puts into the place was everywhere apparent, from the friendly greetings to the simple but adequate continental breakfast in tidy surroundings to the flowers growing on the grounds. The excellent price/value relationship alone obliges us give this place a five-rating.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2010

This Knights Inn is wonderful. When travelling with our Labrador retriever, we have stayed in some really poor “pet friendly” accommodations. Our rationale was “it’s only one night.” When I saw the great reviews for this property and the fabulous price, I figured, “what the heck.”

The property is well kept and extremely clean. Our room was spotless. The furnishings were very comfortable. The area for dog walking was clean and well lit – a real plus! The property is easy on and off from the NYS Thruway. When we’re travelling on the Thruway again, we will stay at The Knights Inn!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pet_Lover34
Reviewed August 4, 2010

This hotel is conveniently located near Rt. 90. The rooms were surprisingly quiet, and the beds comfortable. The price was very reasonable as well. The breakfast could have used a bit more...like fresh fruit, but if you are content with cereal/coffee, then, it is fine. This place should be thinking of doing a re-do soon, though. Outdated decor throughout the room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Sorry for the delayed review! I stayed here with my family back in May 2009.

The hotel was very cheap, $70 per night but everything exceeded my expectation!
Front desk people/ housekeeping all were very nice. They had surprisingly nice free breakfast (no hot items, but plenty of juice, pastry including danish, croissants, etc.) for $70 motel!

Room (king bed) was roomy and clean enough. They were little outdated with wear and tear but nothing major. For its price, this motel was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Quality Inn near Destiny USA
#11 of 11 in Liverpool

Been to Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!