“What I expected for the price.”

Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located. The women at the desk were very friendly at check in and check out. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast room has improved since the last time I stayed here. I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I chose this motel because of the high ratings on Trip Advisor. After staying here I cannot understand how this place ever got those kind of good ratings, unless it was because the rate was really cheap. As a matter of fact, everything about the place was cheap except for the free breakfast in the morning - that was a joke. The location is very near an exit of the New York State Thruway but there are several other hotels within eye sight of this place. This old style motel would never even rate two stars on other travel websites. I was expecting a surprise bargain but I got what I paid for and I should have known better. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to crash for a night and don't need or want anything else this may be worth it for you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We prebooked the Knight's Inn for an overnight road stop. Not looking for anything fancy. It was clean and comfortable and very good value. The woman who checked us in was friendly and competent. She also offered dinner restaurant advice and a printed list of addresses with directions. Nice.

The room was exactly as described, everything worked, and it was quiet and secure. The beds are in good shape with better-than-average linens. I'd definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the northernmost building, east end. No complaints.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is my absolute when I stay in Syracuse with my family.
We have been staying here for years and we always receive great service, especially from a motel!
Pros: constant upgrades/Beds,Mini fridge, tvs, air conditioner .
A plus you can park right outside your door for quick trips of all your shopping deals!
LITERALLY 5 minutes from destiny USA former Carousel Center.
Very quite
There is a gas station a 2 minute walk from motel with food and alcohol and a Rexall directly across the street.
Free continental breakfast including. Bagels, coffee, oj, cream cheese, cereal, toast, donuts and oatmeal.
Staff not calling if you happen to sleep in after check out!
Amazing price!

I have no cons! We love this hotel that is pet friendly for a small fee! Our 4x a year vaca away is not complete without staying at the knights Inn!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed March 27, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great hotel for the price; clean, comfortable, nice TV and heater, good size, fridge & microwave. A few minute drive to Destiny USA mall, across from a 24/7 pharmacy, down the street from a Denny's, Heids famous award winning hot dogs (from Man Vs. Food), Taco Bell, Burger King and gas station. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Since 2006, my family and I have stayed at Knights Inn in Liverpool, NY every time we are visiting the Syracuse area. As value conscious Canadians we are always on the lookout for a super-deal. We found it the very first time we stayed at this Knights Inn. Other reviews express many positive opinions about facilities of this motel and all of it is true and more. Please, read these reviews. Since we started staying at this motel we have witnessed many upgrades and constant improvements to overall conditions, new TVs, better towels, new and more quiet AC/heater units, and lately, a newly renovated and greatly enlarged breakfast area. Congratulations!
Ten years or so of visiting the same place has allowed us to develop a very positive and friendly relationship with the owners. We recognize each other voices over the telephone when we make the bookings, checking weather and driving conditions in the area, as well as information on special events in Syracuse. As an added bonus we are able to have packages from US retailers sent to this motel. This saves us time going to the UPS Store or US Post Office. In fact, just last time, the packages were waiting for us in the room. Wow! This is a new standard of service, expected only from the highest-rated hotels. We have the greatest respect for the owners‘ ongoing efforts to provide the best possible service and positive experience while staying at their Knight Inn. Their commitment to the guest-traveller deserves a SIX-star rating.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
#16 of 31 in Syracuse
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Been to Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!