I stayed at this property based on the reviews but I was really dissappointed. I felt the hotel was old and run down. Everything in the room needed to be updated and good paint job. I guess I can't complain to much since it was only $55.00 per night. I guess its that old saying you get what you pay for. I just would not recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book a room at Knights Inn Syracuse / Liverpool hotel, just 10 minutes from Syracuse attractions. Our Liverpool, NY hotel near the Destiny USA Mall, Onondaga Lake Park, Syracuse University, New York State Fairgrounds and Hancock Airport brings the best of the basics to business and leisure travelers. We are conveniently located on the crossroads of I-90 and I-81. Greet the morning with free continental breakfast, then return to your room, complete with free high speed Wi-Fi, a microwave and refrigerator. Non-smoking accommodations are available. Depend on the 24-hour front desk service from our friendly staff, and come and go with the ease of free parking. Other perks include a guest laundry and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Syracuse / Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Knights Inn Liverpool
- Syracuse Liverpool Knights Inn
- Liverpool Knights Inn