Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
$111
$89
$170
Homewood
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$89
$93
$90
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Liverpool/ Syracuse Area(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$67
$47
$101
$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbagelsmini muffinsfridge and microwaveworked greatbudget hotelcoffee tabledrug storefront desk ladygreat stopplenty of hot waterno frillsgreat pricenothing fancystay there againplace to sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Had a great stay in Liverpool.Very friendly staff.Exceptionally clean and updated room.Very comfortable bed.Sufficient continental breakfast.Park right at your room door.Clean and well maintained grounds.Great overall value and will return again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stopped overnight without having a reservation. I had looked up the reviews ahead of time as I thought we might stay near here while on our way to Virginia. The price was higher without a reservation but it was worth staying here. 3 adults and a 2 year old. The room was large and so were the two beds. Lots of room for the 2 year old to move around. The front desk recommended we have dinner at Santangelo Italian restaurant and gave easy to follow directions. It was 5 minutes from the motel and we had a great dinner. Next morning we tried their continental breakfast and there was something there for everyone so we left quite happy with the place. Would return but try picking up the coupon books at the rest stations along I-81 because sometimes they have a coupon in them to make your stay less expensive.

Room Tip: We had a closer to the main street but it was not noisy. This place is a few blocks off I-81 but easy to find.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Had to attend a funeral in Syracuse, NY on Feb. 25th. Drove for 5 hours and checked into the Knights Inn just off Interstate 90. Price was just $77 and it was just what I needed after a long day on the road. The room was comfy and clean and we had no problems with the staff. There are a lot of higher priced hotels in the immediate area but why pay more when the Knight's Inn is right there amongst them.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Did not enjoy staying at this inn and will not return. The fridge was noisy, and the AC was loud and made a strange noise. My bath towel was badly stained. Location was good as it is close to the mall with many good restaurants neaby

For a few more bucks a night, there are better options in Syracuse.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is not your typical large, fancy hotel with hundreds of rooms, but it is the best place to stay if you're looking for a clean, quiet nook. The staff was very friendly and accomodating, especially when I locked myself out of my room. Everyone I encountered there had a smile on their face and greeted me with a professional manner. For the room, it was small but perfect. Because I was alone, I did not need a large room, just a nice quiet place to stay, and that is exactly what you will get when staying here. Everything was clean and organized. If I ever come back to Syracuse and need a place to stay, I would definately stay at the Knight's Inn again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo