This used to be a decent place to stay with decent prices...now it has turned into a dirty, noisy (house of ill repute-like(that was censored) cheap hole. There is dirt on the floors, built up dirt in the HVAC grills, fresh blood on the mattress covers, yellow stains on the sheets and pillow covers, broken glass and debris in the halls and so much noise and drunk traffic from the attached bar area. Sometimes I have been wary of going outside my room into the hall for fear of running into drunks or rampaging, unsupervised children (teenagers). The manager is a complete incompetent in this position. He obviously has no concept of quality control and only trys to placate customers by telling them he is addressing the problems. Guess what? The address he is using is not on this planet. The rooms are still filthy and the atmosphere has degraded to that of a house of ill repute with a live band. I have been given free stays at this hotel to lure me back...sorry, but we can not and will not stay in this filthy hole again. After many years of patronage, we only get lip service from the manager and no real clean up of this place. In my opinion, the new owners/management either have their heads up their dark holes, or they just don't give a rats butt about the hotel and will be closing it soon. Maybe the health department should be notified and they will close the place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maplewood Suites Extended Stay is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale