We travel with our 2 dogs and it was pleasant to know this is a pet friendly hotel. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. We were coming in for a wedding and I asked for an early check in time and consequently we were allowed in 2 hours early. Carnegie Cafe' was bustling with activity both Friday and Saturday nights and even though they had live bands playing we didn't hear a sound in our room. Our room was extremely quiet. Usually you can hear TVs in adjoining rooms and sometimes even loud neighbors, but NOT our room at the Maplewood. Our overall experience was enjoyable and we will most definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport is by design your home while you are visiting Syracuse. The hotel offers kitchenettes in all guestrooms, complimentary hot breakfast, wireless Internet everywhere, and after a long day you can cool off in the brand new indoor pool. Be sure to check out the state of the art fitness center featuring treadmills, elliptical machines, free weights and more. At the crossroads of the New York State Thruway and Route 81, you are available to escape with ease and travel to the West towards Niagara Falls, or towards the East to New York City. North from this location is Watertown and Fort Drum, while you can travel South to Ithaca and Binghamton. We are just minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Destiny USA Shopping Center and the New York State Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maplewood Hotel Liverpool
- Maplewood Hotel Lily Dale