“great value”

Quality Inn near Destiny USA
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great stop along the Interstate 81 at the junction with the 90.

Great price, comfortable king bed, clean and updated room. WiFi worked well. LCD TV with HBO.

Free Continental breakfast with waffle maker until 9am.

Frank checked us, very friendly and helpful. Thanks Frank!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HojasRojas
murphychris, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us .Many times people are so busy that they do not take the time to write anything unless they are un happy . We appreciate you taking the time to say something up lifting about our hotel and staff . I would be happy to respond in kind if they had a rate your guests site ! LOL Again thank you so much and have a great weekend !

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special. Rooms were clean and towels were nice and fluffy. Nothing really close to the hotel - have to drive for any shopping. Bar/restaurant next door has decent food but it is often crowded. Lamp and clock next to bed didn't work and staff were very uninterested. Not very welcoming to say the least. We stayed two nights and have never stayed at a hotel where bed was not made every day. Hotels seem to choose many tiny pillows for their beds - VERY uncomfortable! Would choose another spot next time.

• Stayed: November 2013

I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than amazing .It our goal to make it that way and we sometimes fall short . Our past should never dictate our future and we propose to do better on all that we have the ability to control in the future thanks to your valuable feedback !

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here overnight with a tour group so we didn't really have a choice in the matter. The room was fairly clean, though there were at least two bugs spotted crawling on the ceiling. One was a ladybug so I don't know if that counts... What really annoyed me was that the room did not have any towels. There were 3 face cloths and a floor towel, but when folded it looked like they were full bath towels. It wasn't until after my shower that I realized we didn't have towels. I had my husband check the closet, but he didn't find any. When he called the front desk, he was told that he had to go get them himself since it was pretty late and they only had one person working. We were already tired so I just made do with the face cloths. It was really annoying and I've never had that happen to me in any of the places I've stayed before. At least now I'll know to check for towels before my shower next time...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ps0017, General Manager at Quality Inn near Destiny USA, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect .It is our goal to have great reviews and happy guests and when that does not happen I get concerned.
I have spoken to the night staff as some of them are new, and made it clear to them that it is ok for them to lock the office and run towels up to guests.
I also have alerted the housekeeping staff to be a bit more careful in making sure that rooms are completed before they are closed up . I hope at least the Lady bug brought you some good luck in the days proceding your visit !!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed here after a day at the New York State Fair, the hotel was close and easy to find. Check in was easy and our room was clean and spacious. The only complaint was the road noise. We were right at an interstate exit which was great for traveling but a bit noisy when trying to rest. The continental breakfast was great. There were more than enough choices. I especially appreciated that the yogurt served was Activia. We would not hesitate to stay here again when we are in the neighborhood. The whole experience was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dick F

Thank-you for taking the time to give us a nice review . It is our pleasure to be able to say that we made your stay a good one ,and we sincerely look forward to your return !

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stayed for three nights. Bed very comfortable and very quiet, but needed a deep cleaning. Carpet had old debris all along outer edges, some dust on furniture, no mini-fridge in my single-bed room, doorknob on bathroom loose as was wall hook behind door, a slat of wood was dangling from beneath the AC unit, and under the rim of the toilet was very nasty. Elevator (only one small one) had not been swept the whole time I was there, front lobby door non-automatic and held open with a rock. Landscaping around the parking lot full of weeds. Breakfast wasn't bad if you like nothing but wheat products. I just do not think I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for giving your honest assessment of our rooms . It is hard to see that we have failed to make your stay the best that we have to offer but it challenges us to do better !

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I travel for business. I need to have access to electrical outlets to charge various devices; laptop, cell phone, tablet etc... The Quality Inn in Liverpool doesn't have any available outlets in their rooms. I pulled the dresser away from the wall to see if I could get an outlet there. I found that they had the TV, fridge, microwave and 2 lights all plugged into a power strip! Across the room, I pulled out the nightstand to try and find a free outlet and I found an extension cord! It ran behind the head of the bed and was running 2 lights and a clock that never stopped blinking. I was able to use this extension cord to get power to the desk so I could plug in my laptop and get work done. Not real comfortable with the electrical setup.
The room itself was less than stellar. The dresser, desk and micro/fridge appeared to be new, but the carpet was old and one that I would not be comfortable walking around barefoot on. The sink at one time had fallen from the bottom of the vanity and instead of properly repairing it, there was 2 blocks of wood screwed into the wall on either side with a metal pipe spanning them, holding the sink in place! I did have to hunt down and kill 2 spiders and there were many tiny ants in the bathroom and sink area.
The ladies at the desk were both friendly and accommodating but couldn't make up for what I consider a hotel in decline with Mickey Mouse / shortcut repairs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

I took a serious look at the situation that you mentioned with the plugs and have spoken to the owner and maintenance person to figure out a way to have more outlets ! Thank-you for making me aware of this !

Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse North Airport Area
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor

Been to Quality Inn near Destiny USA? Share your experiences!