“Always Great”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Luckily this restaurant opened a few years ago the same time my kitchen went into Remodel mode so we ate there about ten times that month. Enjoyed it then and still do! Small dining area (they do alot of take out) and not fancy but we have always found the food to be good. Have had chicken, veal and pasta dishes with not one complaint. Staff always pleasant and professional as well.

There are newer reviews for Canale's Italian Take Out

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the food here. The sauce is fantastic and you can even buy it to go. This location does a lot of takeout as well. While my husband isn't a big fan(his favorite sauce is jar Ragu)
my children and I love it. The service is mediocre but the food is worth going for.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I tried the shrimp riggies here and was totally disappointed. I paid $18.00 for a tasteless pasta dish with barely any shrimp in it. Plus, it only came with a stale piece of bread, no salad. For that price, I expected much more.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This restaurant is more than take-out, they actually have a very nice eat in area. For years I never went in there assuming it was either takeout or cheesy eat in tables. I recently had lunch as well as dinner there and there is nice table service. It was busy, but we were to be able to get a table without a wait on a Saturday night when many places are jammed. The food is very good and canale's certainly is a viable contender in the very competitive Italian market.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Always a great meal and great value. Love the fixed sauce and the chicken with artichokes. Staff is wonderful