“Family breakfast”

Gardenview Diner
Ranked #21 of 116 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rexford,NY
“Family breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We met family for breakfast. There were 12 of us and they were able to move tables together to seat us all. It was smaller inside than I thought from the size of the parking lot. We had a couple servers. I thought they did a good job attending to all our requests. I had Texas French toast which was nothing great. I also had a sausage patty which was not breakfast sausage but was Italian sausage(spicy). One family member had scrambled eggs which he said were bad. My husband ordered rye bread toast which was wheat bread. They did replace it but he thought it was still wheat bread. We would not go back here.

Visited October 2013

Toronto
“7 days a week”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Their website says open 7 days a week. Went by at 6.30 pm today and no one was there. The closed sign was in the window.

Visited August 2013
buffalo,ny
“Very Large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

excellent breakfast spot, very busy, long waits but the food is worth it...if you want the frittata, be sure to get half and share it with someone else...there is enough for 4 people.....

• Visited September 2013
Liverpool, New York
“Awesome Diner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I went to this Diner for the first time. Awesome food, good service and enormous portion size!!! Not to mention affordable rates as well.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sam W
Syracuse, New York
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had lunch there with friends and we all agree it was horrible and we'd never go back for lunch at least. The sandwiches hardly had any meat, the wraps fell apart and the waitress was surly and rude. I certainly won't go back, but I've seen they do a big breakfast crowd so maybe that's their calling card.

• Visited June 2013