“Great apple cheesecake dessert”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #23 of 117 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Rochester, New York
1,980 restaurant reviews
“Great apple cheesecake dessert”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stopped in for dessert late at night, and they had some really good selections. The apple cheesecake is superb, although it really isn't cheesecake. It's more like cheesecake stuffed into a cannoli, then accompanied by vanilla ice cream over candied apples, all drizzled over with caramel. OMG...I don't normally do sugar, but this exception was worth it. The only down point was that this was the only non-chocolate dessert on the menu. (But who doesn't like chocolate?!)

Service tonight was SUPERB! A great visit. I would gladly go back for lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2014

Saskatchewan, Canada
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There isn't anything about Applebee's that I dislike. The choice, value and portion size is fab. We always stop in for a great meal !

Visited June 2013
Pennellville, New York
“It's called the hospitality business.”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

It's an Applebee's. I've been here quite a few times. Not because it's so good. But it's close by my house and my 16 year old daughter prefers it to the other chains on Rt.31. The last time I was there( and it will be the LAST TIME) I was asked to show i.d. to buy a beer. I'm 54 years old with gray hair. My moustache is old enough to buy alcohol! It wasn't the waitress's fault. She felt silly asking. I refused and asked for the manager. He said it was a new policy and apologized, but still wouldn't serve me. I then explained to him that his bosses were treating him (and his staff)as being too stupid to recognize that I'm obviously old enough to be served booze. He didn't like that, but it's hard to argue with the truth. Applebee's is in the hospitality business. Being treated as if I were some kid trying to sneak a beer is ridiculous. And it's the OPPOSITE of being hospitable. Applebee's might be too dumb realize the obvious, but I'm not. They don't want my repeat business. I won't return. ( And I'll tell my friends not to go there either.)

• Visited April 2014
Liverpool, New York
“good food for price”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

they have great lunch prices for the amount of food you get. There are many choices to choose from. We have also been there for dinner and drinks at night. I like to two for one drinks they have during happy hour.

Visited October 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
“My first disappointing meal at Applebee's”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went here for the first night of our Girls Weekend. This was the first disappointing meal that I've had at an Applebee's but the other girls enjoyed their meals. My steak wasn't juicy even though it was rare as I had requested. The fish & chips was huge. Mozza sticks were very good and their dessert bites were good. Service was very good though.

• Visited October 2013