“It's called the hospitality business.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 122 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 26, 2014

It's an Applebee's. I've been here quite a few times. Not because it's so good. But it's close by my house and my 16 year old daughter prefers it to the other chains on Rt.31. The last time I was there( and it will be the LAST TIME) I was asked to show i.d. to buy a beer. I'm 54 years old with gray hair. My moustache is old enough to buy alcohol! It wasn't the waitress's fault. She felt silly asking. I refused and asked for the manager. He said it was a new policy and apologized, but still wouldn't serve me. I then explained to him that his bosses were treating him (and his staff)as being too stupid to recognize that I'm obviously old enough to be served booze. He didn't like that, but it's hard to argue with the truth. Applebee's is in the hospitality business. Being treated as if I were some kid trying to sneak a beer is ridiculous. And it's the OPPOSITE of being hospitable. Applebee's might be too dumb realize the obvious, but I'm not. They don't want my repeat business. I won't return. ( And I'll tell my friends not to go there either.)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

they have great lunch prices for the amount of food you get. There are many choices to choose from. We have also been there for dinner and drinks at night. I like to two for one drinks they have during happy hour.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went here for the first night of our Girls Weekend. This was the first disappointing meal that I've had at an Applebee's but the other girls enjoyed their meals. My steak wasn't juicy even though it was rare as I had requested. The fish & chips was huge. Mozza sticks were very good and their dessert bites were good. Service was very good though.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love Applebee's ... I'm never disappointed ... Great food and great service... The menu offers a lot of choices..... Just wish they had outside seating!!!! (Hint ..Hint ..!!!!)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Called in an order to get some food via their car side. Always really busy and its a great way to get decent food on the run. Love the oriental chicken salad! Always been a favorite of mine. Good food good prices.