“Great Food and Prices”

Ranked #23 of 119 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Always enjoy eating at Applebee's. They have a varied menu so there's always something for everyone and the prices are quite reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Kid friendly kids where catered to to keep them occupied. Waitress was new and being trained, obviously experienced made quick decision to accommodate. Children's menu subs

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Food was great...and large portions. I tell anyone who will listen...when traveling, don't forget to take coupons. You can save a ton of money, especially with the chain restaurants.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I ate at Applebees last night again, as I do a few times a year. This retaurant is well-run, and the service is always fast and friendly. Yes...I still love their spinach shrimp salad, which is a healthy and delicious dinner entree. (Almost all of their salads can be ordered in full or half sizes, although there is very little difference in price.)

My co-worker had a steak-and-shrimp dish, which he really liked. The steak looked pretty nicely done, although I'm not a steak person by nature.

Our waitress was a really nice young woman who took care of everything we needed. Another great visit, and I will be back.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had lunch at Applebee's in Liverpool today, and enjoyed a pretty good meal, although I did experience one small problem which the restaurant took care of promptly.

Instead of ordering my usual spinach shrimp salad (which is really good here), I had the new shrimp-lover's plate, which featured a couple different kinds of shrimp with a nice warm spinach sautee. The fried shrimp were very good, as were the stir-fried shrimp over rice, which was served with a really nice sauce. The only problem was that, for some reason, my dish came out barely warm, much less hot. It still tasted great, but it just wasn't hot at all...almost cool. Since our waitress was taking her own lunch break, I didn't really seek out anyone to tell. (We had a substitute waitress while our main waitress was on break, and both were wonderful servers.)

Anyway, when I mentioned the temperature to our alternate waitress, she immediately notified her manager, who removed the cost of the dish from our meal. That wasn't neccessary, but it was nice of them to do that. It still tasted great.

Overall, this is an above-average Applebee's. and they put a very nice meal on the table. I will definitely return in the future.