“Best resturant I've been to.”
Review of Kirby's American Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kirby's American Restaurant
Syaracuse, New York
“Best resturant I've been to.”
Reviewed June 21, 2008

My dining experience at Kirby''s was one I will never forget. The entering atmosphere was exceptional and very relaxing. We were treated with the up most respect by the hostesses who were very kind and attentive. During our stay I ordered their ribs which I must say were absolutely to die for. Our waitress just as our hostess was; was equally if not even more kind and attentive. The food was reasonably priced and was exceptional.

2 Thank L4FtW

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Service and food were both equally great!”
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Service and food were both equally great!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
newyork
“First timers”
Reviewed December 10, 2007

My fiance and I walked into Kirbys on December 9, 2007 at approximatley 1:15 pm. The hostess greated us and sat us at a booth, we waited 10 to 12 minutes and not one person acknowledge that we were there ( it WAS NOT busy). So we got up and walked out the hostess did not even look at us or even say bye ,she was too busy texing on her phone. Being in the restaurant business for 20 years from a server to a Manager, this was a VERY poor experience. And everyone knows its word of mouth that can make you or break you. Being new to the area we wanted to try something new but did not succeed, we go out to lunch and dinner 3-4 times a week , guess Kirbys is out of the question. That was my first and last time at Kirbys Restaurant in Liverpool NY .

Leslie Wood