“A good lunch at a good price - but not as good as we remember it”
Review of Retreat

Retreat
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This popular restaurant offers a varied and extensive menu, including fish 'n chips and some really great soup. The service is modestly efficient and friendly, but something is lacking in the taste.

There are newer reviews for Retreat

Reviewed August 22, 2014

When we got there the waitor said it was a seat yourself restarant, so we decided to eat outside. Once our server gave us our drink it took her about ten minutes to come back and take our order, then it took her another ten minutes to bring our appetizers. For our appetizers we got the Clams Casino and what I like to call fried rubberbands. I dont really like food like that but the other people in our party wanted them so we ordered it. Ten mnutes later she finally came back with our food. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich. It was really good though the bread was a bit soggy whenI got it. While we were eating our dinner live music started playing. He was good and I would've appreciated it on another night but it was loud and you could really talk to anyone without shouting. If I would've known I would've sat inside. Overall I don't think I would go back here, I have been to better restarants.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

A great selection of food options with a nice casual atmosphere on one side with a more formal setting on the otherside. Summer time is great with the outside deck along with entertainment. When thinking of the Village of Liverpool, I always think of "The Retreat". It certainly can handle everyone's food choice. In addition the service is always quick and courteous.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Love the restaurant with a long bar, dining inside or out on the deck as well as the bands that play on the deck during the summer. Have eaten here many times and the food has always been great and the waitresses are attentive and well trained. Their good sized menu always gives us enough choices, from our vegan, our steak eater and the dozens of steamers that we always consume.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place is always hopping. Bar on one side with separate dining and accommodates large parties. The food is Outstanding, menu choices vary from burgers to things you'd find in a high class restaurant. Service is always fast and courteous, priced reasonably . One of my favorite places to eat in Liverpool.

1  Thank enrichmentacademy