“Never been disappointed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carnegie Pier 57 - CLOSED

Carnegie Pier 57
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Central New York State
“Never been disappointed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our family has been dining at Pier 57 for years now. It is our "GO TO" restaurant for family celebrations. The food is always delicious and the prices are good. Seems like the owner really cares about the restaurant as he is there whenever we go. He is often seating people or walking around to check on the satisfaction of the guests. I would recommend Pier 57 to anyone who is looking for a well priced, tasty, sit down dinner in a nice atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012

Liverpool, New York
“never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

It was a Birthday dinner that I was looking forward to. I had in mind a Prime Rib for my main course. The special on July 16th was a Openface Prime Rib sandwich smothered with sauteed mushrooms and onions which both my Husband and I ordered. The service was good, not attentive, but served in a timely manner. The Prime Rib (both ordered Medium) obviously was frozen and cooked. The meat was dry and no juices flowed as expected.
We have had many family parties over the years, baptisms, anniversaries and bridal showers that were outstanding. I don't know why you would resort to frozen meat and not serve fresh meat. Believe me I know the difference. This will be our last time to celebrate special occasions at Pier 57.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank connie w
Kenmore, New York
“Wonderful Time at Pier 57!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

On May 1, 2012, a friend of mine and myself decided to take a leisurely ride and try a restaurant where we had never eaten. We drove from the Buffalo, New York area approximately 145 miles to Liverpool, near Syracuse, New York. Before going on our journey, I called the restaurant and they advised that we make reservations (which we did), despite the fact that we would be there in about two and one-half hours. We had a pleasant drive and easily found Pier 57. The restaurant was very plain on the outside. When we entered, we were pleasantly surprised by the somewhat rustic look and cleanliness of Pier 57. We were greeted and seated promptly by the host. Our waitress, and the young lady she was training (I believe their names were Kendra and Katrina), were very friendly and efficient throughout our entire stay. We were not rushed. My friend and I each had a savory bowl of Baked French Onion Soup. My friend selected the Queen cut Prime Rib and 4 large breaded shrimp. The prime rib was succulent and cooked to perfection. My chicken francais was equally enjoyable. I could not resist the chocolate silk pie for dessert. The serving was large and delectable. We hope to return soon for another pleasurable experience. We were pleased that they accepted our Simply Certificates.

• Visited May 2012
“Mom's 90th birthday dinner was special.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

We had 24 family members there recently for my mom's birthday and everyone had great compliments on the food and service. The entire evening was special given it was my mom's 90th birthday. The staff did a wonderful job and never rushed us. I recommend anyone having a small group function to try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“Definitely go !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

It has been a while since we have eaten at Pier 57,and after our recent meal, we will return soon. The service and food were great. The menu has an extensive variety....chicken, pasta, steak, salads, sandwiches....the chicken francais was excellent and enough to have for lunch the next day. Our server was very friendly and attentive....no complaints.

• Visited February 2012