“Wonderful Time at Pier 57!!!”
Review of Carnegie Pier 57 - CLOSED

Carnegie Pier 57
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Kenmore, New York
“Wonderful Time at Pier 57!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

On May 1, 2012, a friend of mine and myself decided to take a leisurely ride and try a restaurant where we had never eaten. We drove from the Buffalo, New York area approximately 145 miles to Liverpool, near Syracuse, New York. Before going on our journey, I called the restaurant and they advised that we make reservations (which we did), despite the fact that we would be there in about two and one-half hours. We had a pleasant drive and easily found Pier 57. The restaurant was very plain on the outside. When we entered, we were pleasantly surprised by the somewhat rustic look and cleanliness of Pier 57. We were greeted and seated promptly by the host. Our waitress, and the young lady she was training (I believe their names were Kendra and Katrina), were very friendly and efficient throughout our entire stay. We were not rushed. My friend and I each had a savory bowl of Baked French Onion Soup. My friend selected the Queen cut Prime Rib and 4 large breaded shrimp. The prime rib was succulent and cooked to perfection. My chicken francais was equally enjoyable. I could not resist the chocolate silk pie for dessert. The serving was large and delectable. We hope to return soon for another pleasurable experience. We were pleased that they accepted our Simply Certificates.

• Visited May 2012

“Mom's 90th birthday dinner was special.”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We had 24 family members there recently for my mom's birthday and everyone had great compliments on the food and service. The entire evening was special given it was my mom's 90th birthday. The staff did a wonderful job and never rushed us. I recommend anyone having a small group function to try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
Palm Coast, Florida
“Definitely go !”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

It has been a while since we have eaten at Pier 57,and after our recent meal, we will return soon. The service and food were great. The menu has an extensive variety....chicken, pasta, steak, salads, sandwiches....the chicken francais was excellent and enough to have for lunch the next day. Our server was very friendly and attentive....no complaints.

• Visited February 2012
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Gets my vote for the best place for a lady to dine solo.”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The food was great and the portions are huge. I liked the fact that the ambience is very upbeat and the staff is super friendly. The salads are fresh and the beer is always fresh on tap.

Visited January 2012
Cicero, New York
“Best Food and Service in a LONG Time”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at Pier 57 in Liverpool. I thought it was time that I finally take the time to write a review. Part of the success of this wonderful restaurant is that at least one of the owners is ALWAYS present. In the six or seven years we have been going there, we have never been there without an owner present. The service is unmatched at other restaurants on a regular basis. They never miss a beat. The food is top notch and we have never had a disappointing dinner there. Their menu carries a good variety from Italian to steaks to seafood. Try it...you'll be glad you did.

• Visited December 2011