“Delicious.”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Delicious.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

14 oz steak seasoned well, tasty, and cooked just right. One guy asked for rare and one guy asked for well. Both steaks came out to satisfaction. I got a broccoli cavatelli that made me wanting more even though I was full halfway through. The rolls were amazing. The waitress called them knots. I call them knots from heaven! Oh, the pasta fagiola was just like my ex-mother-in-law used to make. . . . Deeee-licuous. Next time I am here (1,000 miles from home) I'm coming here again.

Upstate New York
“Great food, good service and reasonably priced!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of my favorite rest. Great Italian food along with other choices. We have always had good service. Food is great and very reasonably priced! May have a little wait at times but its well worth it! They also have the pizza shop next door, which is delicious! Go there or order take out or delivery! Worth the visit!

• Visited January 2014
New York
“Don't let the suburban exterior-location fool you-it's great!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I normally would drive by a place like this because it looks a bit like it belongs in a strip mall but the food is excellent and consistently good! Every time I visit Syracuse, I try and eat here.

The Haddock (which is an Upstate New York favorite) has always been cooked to perfection...whether it is broiled, baked or fried. Portions are large and food is home-cooked tasting. Service has always been outstanding and accommodating to slight changes in the menu whenever we have asked.

• Visited December 2013
Vestal, New York
“If you are in Liverpool”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have wonderful Italian restaurants in Endicott, and Binghamton, New York so our standards are high. Avicolli's was a wonderful surprise since we are seldom in Liverpool and had not heard of it. The packed parking lot was a good sign and the local crowd at the bar willing to wait for a table told us the place was probably going to be good. But it was much better than that. Friendly bartender and pleasant oval bar made the thirty minute wait more than acceptable. The menu is large and diverse with the usual Italian-American offerings as well as less common fare. Soup and salad were excellent with as much bread as you like. Main courses were attractive to the eye, large, and very flavorful. My short rib and risotto were wonderful. All four of us left the place very happy with a bill under a hundred dollars. You may want to make reservations but if you have to wait do it.

• Visited December 2013
Syracuse NY
“Simply the BEST!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am usually Very picky ordering Italian, after raised in a household with a mother off the boat from Sicily who makes the best sauce in the world, but Avicolli's is the exception! We went here last Saturday and as usual, the food did not disappoint. I ordered Chicken parm and my husband ordered haddock and pasta. We were seated right away, had a pleasant waitress and did not wait long for our food. The sauce is just amazing! My chicken was cooked to perfection-no knife needed and my husbands was cooked perfect as well. Our waitress suggested a perfect wine to accompany our meals ( a little pricey but an excellent vintage) and over all we could not have been happier. I would recommend Avicolli's to everyone-

• Visited October 2013