“Truly Fine Italian Eating”

Avicolli's Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Bradenton, Florida
“Truly Fine Italian Eating”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Avicolli's is such a neat place. One side of the restaurant is a pizzeria and the other side is a wonderful bar and great Italian restaurant. The menu has both traditional Italian dishes like Ravioli and Lasagna and wonderful new variations on old themes. We go fairly often and have never had something we didn't enjoy. Their salads are fresh and well dressed. They serve homemade rolls that are irresistible. The wait staff is fairly young, but very helpful.

Visited November 2012

Chelsea, Michigan
“A family restaurant with great Italian food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As an out of state visitor, I understand that the Syracuse area is known for good italian food, and this place is no exception. The restaurant is split, with sit down full meal dining on one side and pizza on the other side. A small outdoor dining area exists but had already been shut down for the winter. We had a great Sunday meal after church. The chicken parmesan was very well done, the sauce of the veal picatta delightfully lemony and my daughter's eggplant parmesan great as well. I cannot speak to the pizza as we didn't order it, but my both of my kids agree they will eat here again once they move into their new home in Liverpool.

• Visited November 2012
Syracuse, New York
“New York Style Pizza- Best in town”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Not only does Avicolli's have the best pizza around, everything else on their menu is delicious as well. We regularly enjoy the pizza, wings, stromboli, pasta dishes, and heroes. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Cheese Pizza Only Please!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The pizza isn't bad, it's ok, just ok. Never order toppings on a pizza here, you won't see them. I got a cheese and sausage pizza and when I opened up the first one I said "that's the cheese", then I opened up the second one and I said "Uh Oh! I guess this is the cheese pizza"! I looked the the first one and found about 1 tablespoon of very fine sausage. It was on 2 slices, the rest was a cheese pizza. Just order a cheese pizza, you are going to get that anyway and it will cost you less.

The price is high for the area and the chicken wings are not the big meaty ones, just the small frozen ones. All in all, skip the wings, just get the cheese pizza to limit the disappointment. The pizza crust is good though, I liked that part.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paul B
Liverpool, New York
“Ridiculous prices and terrible delivery service”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently ordered from here for delivery service and they totally screwed up my order (put mushrooms all over my hubby's food and he is highly allergic, I specifically asked for no mushrooms) . I called to complain and the girl on the phone got rude with me and hung up. Never ordering from them again.

• Visited September 2012