“Another great dining experience.”

Santangelo's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours May Vary On Holidays
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Well, here we are for the Syracuse Nat's and another trip to Santangelo's. Ashley was a tremendous server. Food was outstanding and the outside dining area was a welcomed addition. C U next year. :)

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ate with friends prior to last night's Syracuse Chiefs baseball game. From the friendly welcome to the complimentary calamari appetizer to the excellent cocktails, everything at the start was terrific. Dinner entrees of lasagna and Chicken a la Sally were particularly outstanding. This was the first time at Santangelo's for us, and we'll be back.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had read many reviews before coming here. We had a party of seven for dinner. My husband and I had veal Parmesan and it was very crisp and dry. It tasted overcooked. Others in our party ordered salmon and broiled seafood and enjoyed it. I did enjoy the clam chowder soup. The waitress was very pleasant.

2  Thank comrade
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This family run restaurant is a wonderful neighborhood eatery with great ambiance. I have never had a bad meal here. The service is attentive, the food superb and the experience is always one that brings you back. It is great for family dinners and also serves well for a special occasion dinner. I would highly recommend a visit to Santangelo's on your next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Stop here traveling from Boston to Ohio after googling food establishment s. Wow... oh my, we wished we lived here. So we stopped on our way home & it was even bettah. 100% best place to eat.

1  Thank Peter M