Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Kingston, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My stay at this Best Western was great. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful. It was very quiet for being sold out for the weekend. And the hot tub was very relaxing. Was on a family get away. The room was wonderful and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
I am so glad to hear that in the midst of being sold out, you were still able to relax and unwind after your day's activities here with us. My entire team strives to make sure each guest is comfortable and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them! I appreciate your time taken in writing a review of your stay with us and I value all input received from our guests. We are encouraged to continue our efforts in maintaining our positive reputation in the area, please know that your business is appreciated. We hope you enjoy a Wonderful Spring Season and we look forward to your next stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had a a pleasant stay for 2 nights. The breakfast was fine, though the instant oatmeal would not have been my first choice. There was a large variety of food each day. The hotel was spotless and fresh. I left rested and content. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We work as a team every day in order to make sure that every guest is made to feel welcome and there is no better way to know exactly how we are doing than with the honest reviews and comments by our guests. I am glad to know that we provided you with excellent service and I will use your breakfast item comments during my next review of our presentation. Thank you again for your business and we hope to see you again soon, have a Wonderful Spring Season!
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The room we stayed in has been updated and looked very nice. The beds were quite comfortable and the bathroom was clean which is really all that matters to me when I stay in a hotel. The breakfast is acceptable though the coffee left a lot to be desired.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate it when guests take the time to review their stay with us and please know that we take the time to review each one we receive as a team. Whether guests are traveling through the area on business or leisure, we want each one to receive excellent service and I am glad to see that you were able to enjoy a relaxing stay. Your comments about our coffee is taken into account as I regularly review all of our breakfast presentation for selection and quality, they will be used during my next review. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Castleton, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had dismissed Best Western Hotels years ago, but after this stay will be staying in all Best Westerns when available. My family was comfortable and having two TV's with so many channels was a great help with my young children at night. The location is quiet and relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
There are no more encouraging words that we can receive from our guests than when we have helped changed someone's honest opinion about our hotel or Best Western in general! Your honest comments will be shared with the entire team here! It goes without saying that we want every guest we meet to experience our excellent service while enjoying a relaxing, comfortable stay. We take pride in what we do each day as a team and we use reviews such as yours to keep us motivated in continuing those efforts! Thank you again so very much and we wish you a Wonderful Spring Season!
Manchester, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We would highly recommend this hotel. The staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. Very clean & very comfortable. The breakfast is very good! Has a lot to offer - nothing like some skimpy continental breakfasts! The location is nice too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your time taken to review your stay, I appreciate very much your kind words! Our reputation has been built on making sure each guest we meet is made to feel welcome and be provided with excellent service during their stay. Please know that I value our guests' honest feedback and I will be sure to pass yours along to the entire team! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your seeing you again soon!
Clay, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were very very satisfied with our stay at the Best Western PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites!!! Everything from beginning to end was excellent!!! The Management and Staff were extremely professional and personable. The Property was spotless and everyone was very efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your positive and encouraging review of your stay with us! Your honest opinions and kind words are exactly what we strive to achieve with every guest. Especially now that we are in the midst of a room by room renovation project, it is especially our focus as a team to make sure no guest experiences anything less than our best effort every day. Knowing that we maintained that goal for you during your stay helps us stay motivated to continue those efforts. We look forward to your next stay with us and wish you a Wonderful Spring Season!
Waverly, New York
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stayed here recently with my 3 girls as a little getaway from home and to spend some time shopping at the destiny mall. It was very close to the mall easy to get to and from, Close to alot of places to eat as well. I was VERY satisfied with the hotel and staff. We all enjoyed the fitness center the pool and hot tub were perfect. The room was WAY bigger than i expected very clean and comfortable. As far as hotel continental breakfasts go there's was by far the best i have had! We will absolutely be staying again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review of your stay! It shows that the entire accomplished our goal of making sure we provide every guest we meet with excellent service! We take the time to review every survey and guest rating we receive in order to make sure we all stay focused on maintaining our reputation. Your honest and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated by each of us. Thank you for your business and we certainly look forward to your next stay with us. Have a Wonderful Spring Season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!