“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Toledo, Ohio
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I arrived at this Best Western in Liverpool with my 3 kids via Taxi since my fiancé was at an interview, I was greeted & welcomed by Sandy at the front desk you quickly checked me in and I was able to get to my room with my kids and our stuff smoothly.

The afternoon we went to the lobby and was greeted by John from the front desk who was very friendly. My kids enjoyed the cookies in the lobby as we waited for my fiancé to return. Not being from New York John was very helpful and efficient with all my questions and very patient while I chased my 3 little ones around the lobby. John offered some restaurants & menus of local restaurants for dinner ideas which was very appreciated.

Room was nice & clean. We enjoyed a swim in the pool & hot tub at nignt. My family & I will definetly be staying again on our next trip to New York .

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
On behalf of my entire staff, thank you so very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments about Sandra and John as well. We all work hard every day to make sure our guests receive excellent service while enjoying a comfortable stay with us. It is important to us that you were able to relax and enjoy making use of the amenities of our facility. Each member of the team takes pride in their efforts and I am so glad to read that we made you and your family feel welcome and appreciated. We hope that the interview went well and opens up a great future for the entire family! We look forward to seeing you all in the future and we wish you and your family a Wonderful Holiday Season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This hotel is right off the NYS Thruway but you'd never know it once you step inside. You are greeted by the friendly staff and warm chocolate chip cookies. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. The full breakfast staff was beyond helpful and polite. We will return for convenience, price and comfort.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are quieter.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We pride ourselves on providing a relaxing and comfortable stay for our guests even with our location next to the I-90. Our entire team here works hard each day to give all guests with excellent service and it is encouraging to know we accomplished that goal for you! Our reputation is very important to us and please know that I will pass on your kind comments to the entire team. We hope to see you again soon and please have a Wonderful Holiday Season!
Piscataway, NJ, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good staff, good facilities, breakfast and all day coffee are nice things..gym needs improvement..but overall very good..I stayed for 4 nights and everyday they used to clean the room without asking for it

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay with us! There is sometimes no better way to know how well we are doing our jobs here than by receiving the honest reviews and opinions of our guests. Your positive and encouraging words to us will certainly be passed along to the entire team! Knowing that we not only provided excellent service but also making you feel welcome and appreciated for your business is our daily aim. We understand how important it is to be able to relax and be comfortable when staying with us, especially after a busy day of work. This is what the entire team takes pride in doing for each guest we meet! We hope to serve you again on your next stay in the area, please have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Peterborough, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel recently. We have a platinum loyalty card that is supposed to get us upgrades etc. Our room had two queen beds and 2 broken chairs. No couch or comfortable chair to sit on. 3 in the room and only space for 2 to sit down. I did get a look in the other rooms in the a.m. and they all had couches and big office chairs. We should have requested a room change but we had travelled through a snow storm for 5 hours and we were exhausted. The toilet had a disgusting black ring under the rim. Just a horrible, dirty disgusting room for a Best Western Plus. Also a very noisy hotel. The people above us must have been jumping off the bed all night. Stay away is our advice.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mary lynne s
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
On behalf of my entire staff, please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues described in your review. I appreciate it very much when a guest takes the time to review their stay as it gives me some perspective as to how well we are serving our guests. The input, whether positive or constructive helps me work with the entire team to stay focused on making sure each guest receives excellent service and a comfortable stay. I am embarrassed that clearly we failed you during your stay. Please never hesitate to bring any issue to our attention as we seek to immediately rectify it for our guests. And we do seek to give free upgrades to out Best Western Rewards program members should the room upgrade be available at the time of the stay. The Maintenance and Housekeeping Teams take great pride in their work and I am quite surprised that your room had both type of issues at the same time. That is certainly not how we operate and my staff Supervisors check the rooms on a consistent basis to prevent issues like yours from happening. As you can read in the vast majority in our reviews and surveys, we provide a comfortable stay for our guests along with excellent service. It is my hope that we are able to show you in the future what I know we are capable to give you. Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Just off the toll road I 90 we found it to be a very quiet comfortable hotel. We came in from Canada for Black Friday shopping and it was a convenient location being nice and close to Destiny USA and all the local malls. Other years we have stayed at the Best Western in Carrier Circle which we also like but found this area more central to the shopping we are interested in.
Check in was easy and quick as was check out. Room was clean and had all the amenities required for our stay. Bed was comfortable as were the pillows.
For those with mobility issues there is an elevator to get to the 2nd floor if needed.
Breakfast was enjoyable with hot and cold items. Hot item where sausage, eggs, oatmeal and make your own waffles. Then there is your juices, cold cereals, danishes, yogurt, variety of breads and assortment of fresh fruit.
They also have a small heated pool which we did find to be a bit too hot and they also have a hot tub. There is a exercise room with quite a few pieces of equipment.
We would definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ralph D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
The comments in your review is exactly what we want to hear from every guest during their stay with us, thank you so much for your encouraging words! We take pride in making sure that each guest is made to feel welcome and appreciated for their business. We also want every guest to be comfortable during their stay and enjoy the amenities we offer. Our ideal location that is close to many shopping and entertainment venues is just another advantage we believe we offer our guests when choosing a hotel for their stay. We are glad to have played a small part in what hopefully was an enjoyable experience for you and your family in the area! I will be sure to pass along your review to our entire staff, we wish you a wonderful Holiday Season!
ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Price was excellent, and vas a very easy drive to Destiny Mall to shop. The hot tub was great to relax in after a day of shopping. The suite was roomy and the beds were very comfortable. Will stay here next Black Friday for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so encouraged that we helped make your shopping trip into the area such a comfortable and relaxing experience! Thank you for your review and positive comments as well, I will be sure to pass them along to the entire team! Making sure that you were able to take a break from the hectic pace of the Holiday shopping season when you were here with us was our aim for you and every other staying with us. We hope that your shopping trip was a successful one and thank you saying that you will stay with us going forward. May you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Woonsocket, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Affordable, clean hotel and courteous staff makes your stay enjoyable. It is centrally located to many tourist and shopping destinations. Very convenient. Has a great hot and/or cold breakfast in a relaxed atmosphere and even caters to families with small children. A heated year round pool is a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us as well as your positive comments! We strive to make sure every guest we meet is made to feel welcome and appreciated and it is good to know that we were able to provide that for you. It is the honest comments and opinions of our guests such as yourself that help us stay focused on our goal of excellent service. I again must express my personal gratitude for your patience and understanding upon your arrival, we look to forward to serving you again soon. Please have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Syracuse

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!