“Comfortable stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Warren, Indiana
“Comfortable stay”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I arrived late to this hotel. I had a Best Western rewards card that I was using to pay for the stay. The clerk on duty did not seem to know how to handle payment by rewards card. As a result, my credit card was charged, but the rewards card was not given back to me. But by check-out the next morning the charge to my credit card had been reversed, and additional credit had been given to cover the small balance left on my rewards card plus a little extra for the inconvenience. The room was spacious, comfortable and quiet. The king-size bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was satisfactory with a large variety of hot and cold selections.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you so very much for the positive review and kind words! Even though we have been training several new front desk team members, I am glad that we quickly rectified the error we made to your satisfaction. We strive each day to provide our guests with a comfortable stay and excellent service. Making sure we immediately respond to any guest issue is a part of that goal and having you let us know your honest opinion regarding our handling of the travel card processing is appreciated! We truly hope to have you stay with us on your next trip into the Syracuse area, have a wonderful rest of the Fall season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Massena, New York
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I booked a room through Hotwire and it was classified as a three star so I felt pretty confident it would be a decent experience. This is the first time through hotwire I have been disappointed. The room had a definite odor upon entering and a musty smell. With having kids with asthma and allergies this made me nervous so I was hoping to switch rooms. When I called the front desk there was nothing they could do except bring some febreeze down--not a solution in my mind. The carpet was also dirty and damp as I noticed on my socks when I took my shoes off. I also noticed some black what I might consider to be mold near the floor on the wallpaper. The kids did enjoy the pool and the breakfast was great. Based on our room however, we would not stay again.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Skbmama
Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Please allow me to being with an apology for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I take very seriously every constructive and honest comment from our guests and please know that we will address your issues as a team. Regardless whether a review is glowing and encouraging or constructive and honest, I greatly value them because they help give me the best way to know exactly how well we are doing and what we need to address immediately. I will be personally reviewing our housekeeping and guest relations procedures with my entire staff to make sure this is not an issue going forward for anyone. I truly hope to one day have an opportunity to provide for you the excellent service and clean, comfortable accommodations that I know we are successful at giving. Thank you for your review and I am sorry again for your issues.
Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I really enjoyed the quiet and comfortable room with decent in room coffee. The free breakfast is great too! The staff was very helpful when asked about local restaurants for dinner. The hotel did not charge internet roaming charges like some other hotels do.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ralph D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Your comments about our entire team are very much appreciated! It is my goal as GM to make sure that every guest is made to feel appreciated for their staying with us, but it is really up to my entire team to make that goal possible each day. I have the benefit of being a part of a great team at this hotel and it is encouraging to know that you were provided with excellent service and a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip into the Syracuse area and wish you a wonderful rest of the Fall season!
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stay regularly at this hotel always have a very comfortable King size bed, hotel is well taken care of with no worries on the cleanliness scale. The pool and hot tub are a bonus that we always enjoy. Breakfast was great no complaints with no restaurant we always enjoy fresh waffles or always find something we enjoy. Will be going back for sure!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Being consistent in providing excellent service to every guest we meet is perhaps the most important goal for me as GM, it shows that not only does my entire team give their best effort, but also that our valued guests take notice. Receiving an honest review such as yours helps us stay focused in those efforts. Thank you so very much for such kind comments! Please know that they will be passed along to the entire team. We look forward to your next stay with us, have a wonderful rest of the Fall season!
Liverpool, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good breakfast buffet. Extremely helpful front desk staff. Rooms were clean. Pool area clean. Only thing I didn't like were that the pillows were small but that is my own personal preference. Would definitely stay here again. Easy to get to off I-90.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Allow me to begin by extending congratulations to you on the family wedding event you attended as indicated in your survey heading. We hope that it was a joyous celebration for all! Thank you so very much for taking the time to review your stay with us in the midst of the activity and excitement of a special family event. We review each survey as a team and please know that your comments are very encouraging to us and help us stay focused on the goal of providing every guest we meet with excellent service. Congratulations again and we hope to see you in the future sometime soon!
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed October 7, 2013

For our annual Girls Weekend, we chose this hotel & were very pleased. We were upgraded to a suite which gave us lots of extra space. Check-in was easy & friendly. We were told that fresh-baked cookies & coffee/tea were available in the lobby. Yummy. Breakfast was good, although they could use another toaster or two. The pool area was clean & large enough. We're looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Being a part of a memorable experience is the goal of every hotel. However, it goes without saying that the honest opinions of our guests are very much valued and appreciated! Playing a role in an enjoyable weekend stay in the Syracuse area is very important to us. We strive as a team to give every guest we meet excellent service, a goal that I am glad was accomplished for you and your group. We hope that you choose to stay with us again during your next 'Girls Weekend' and wish you all a wonderful rest of the Fall season!
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Compared to my horrific experience the previous evening at another hotel chain, this was the Ritz! We were greeted in a friendly manner, given our keys and off to discover a lovely room suitable for all of us (3) to stay in. Comfortable beds and hide away, fresh clean towels and room, handy kitchenette and delicious hot breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Your encouraging comments regarding your stay with us are very much appreciated! While I do apologize for your less than comfortable experience at another establishment, it is good to know that we were able to provide you with excellent service as every guest deserves. We are so glad you were made to feel welcome, and we truly hope you choose to stay with us again should you travel to the Syracuse area sometime soon. Have a wonderful rest of the fall season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!