“Great Hotel BEST IN SYRACUSE”

Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersSilver level
afc136
“Great Hotel BEST IN SYRACUSE”
Reviewed November 2, 2007

The is property is very nice and very comfortable. All our needs were meant. Staff is great and very friendly. We come here at least 12 times a year.

• Liked — EVERYTHING
  • Disliked — NOTHING!
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Wynantskill, New York
Reviewed July 19, 2007

We reserved 2 room for us and my daughter. That was June,11,2007. When we got there July 13,2007 we were given 2 rooms one on 1st floor and one on 2nd floor. When we asked about it we were told they had over booked and we had to take what was given because we used Priceline which we used Howire. When I went into my bathroom in room 109 I had to kill 4 black bugs and 2 the next day. I left them on the bathroom counter and called the head desk. They apologized and that was all. I called Hotwire and got the same reply. When I got home I contacted Best western's main office and was told they contacted the hotel and was told there were no bugs and if we used Hotwire you have to take any room no matter the conditions. I will never use another Best Western or use Hotwire again. I was called a liar which is so disrespectful and was very hurt. I hope no one goes to this hotel or any Best Western and get treated like this.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — bugs and falling apart bathroom
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank bdstls
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 16, 2006

My family and I stayed at Liverpool Best Western in May during Graduation for Syracuse University, We were not ther for Graduation, but to see family in the area. The hotel was full, but there was no way you could have known, it was so quite. The staff was very helpful, giving us great directions to everything we needed, even going so far as to call their own family to get us the best directions. We will stay here the next time we are in the syracuse area.

• Stayed May 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2005

Yes the hotel is nice and has nice ammenities, but the staff was horrible and not freindly at all, I would even say they were rude and made us feel very unwelcomed. I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2005
1 Thank realfundad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Knights Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Best Western The Inn At The Fairgrounds

Been to Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites

Property: Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Address: 136 Transistor Parkway, Liverpool, NY 13088-6015 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool Grace Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Liverpool
#1 Green Hotel in Liverpool
#3 Romantic Hotel in Liverpool
#3 Business Hotel in Liverpool
#3 Family Hotel in Liverpool
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Liverpool Grace Inn And Suites