“Very good barbeque”

Dining options: Late Night
Warren, Ohio
“Very good barbeque”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had the BBQ half chicken, baked beans and cole slaw and all were very good. The beans are loaded with pulled pork and bacon adding to their flavor. The bbq compared well with southern bbq I have eaten - it's real slow smoked bbq.

Visited July 2014

Liverpool, New York
“Great menu, Awesome meal...”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had a few wedding receptions I had attended that used this place for their catering needs... I was impressed with the food and presentation. Staff were courteous and friendly. I wanted to check out the restaurant near my home. Wonderful selection on the menu and I chose the Steak Quesadilla with rice and beans. Side of dipping salsa and sour cream and chips and salsa to munch !!! Very pleased with my server and my over-all experience !!!

• Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Lovely Outdoor Area Penned in by Hogs - It's part of the charm”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food was good. Motorcycles were loud. Reasonably good food not really improved by petrol fumes, but hey, it likes to be a 'biker bar'. Service was fine.

• Visited June 2014
Syracuse, New York
“A local favorite!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The overall experience here is fantastic! My favorite is the Brisket Sandwich with slaw on top, baked beans and pasta salad for the sides! This makes my mouth water just thinking about it! They also have a great mix of unique beers on tap! It is very laid back with a great staff! Met one of the owners during one time and he was very down to earth. I have never had a bad time here ... highly recommend it!

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa
“Good and Not So good”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had a mixed experience here. The atmosphere was good and the service very good. The food was mixed. We ordered 2 mixed plates but were told that they were out of brisket so I switched to a beef dip sandwich. My husband had the chicken with mashed and corn bread. The chicken was very good as were the mashed potatoes. We both found the corn bread dry and it crumbled when we tried to pick it up to eat it. The beef sandwich was inedible. The meat was so tough I could not tear through it. Fortunately the owner came by and managed to find some brisket which was delicious. The mac and cheese was not great, it actually tasted a bit like kraft dinner and had that artificial orange colour.

So, overall, we would go back and get the chicken and brisket again as they were very good and try some other sides, the nice atmosphere and good service made for an enjoyable meal.

• Visited May 2014