“They aim to please!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our party of 12 was seated as soon as we arrived on a fri night with a 2 hour heads up Our waitress was terrific accommodating our need for separate checks without blinking an eye as well as providing swift service and entertainment as well! The food was delish! My ribs ,slaw and Mac & cheese best I've had in years our whole group was VERY happy with their food as well! Thank you for the great time in a new city!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We sat outside on a nice afternoon, trying the Limp Lizard for the first time. Good service, but food was inconsistent. Mine was great, my husband's not so much. I had the smoked wings, and they were the best wings I have had in a long time, if not the best ever. The side black bean salad was fresh and tasty. The brisket was ordinary, the pulled pork had no sauce on it and the mac and cheese side was just okay. They had quite a few beers on draft. We'll go back, but we will just be getting the wings and draft beer.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The jambalaya was good, but too much rice and not much meat. The haddock sandwich was well prepared and not greasy.
The margarita was just ok, nothing special.
Service was slow.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went to lunch recently here. I got the southwestern chicken salad. It was decent. My son got a burger. He liked it. The food was decent. The service was good. I really love the patio area with all the umbrellas.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Was in tonight and it seems the AC is not working again. Noticed many people getting up and leaving. Food is always excellent but the AC needs to be fixed.