“Really, what a mess”

Chili's
Ranked #36 of 118 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I don't even know where to start, first we sat at a bar top for 25 mins before our server came to the table, watch 2 other parties that came in after us served before, heck they received their food before we even received our drinks. Then we ordered a fajita dinner and a sirloin steak MED, first the chicken fajita came to the table looking nasty, was not cooked all the way as fajita should be, but was was not pink, results of a MICROWAVE, before I go any further I have been cooking for over 20 plus years and have taught culinary arts for over 10 years with that EPIC FAILURE Chili's, now a med steak should not be raw in the center, I swear I heard the cow scream in pain as I cut my steak. We will never eat here again, sad thing is we live very close to it, in fact I can see it from my patio as I write this, the one thing I will say that is good the bar and wait staff are great, real friendly and pretty ashamed of the kitchen but dud not openly blame them.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Why would a restaurant with a very good menu and prices, running promotions to bring more people in, skimp on a simple thing a few strips of steak for a fajita platter? The steak was a disgrace - almost entirely fat. The chicken and shrimp, on the other hand, were great!

Although there were few people, our server was not as attentive as we feel he should have been, and seemed to resent our splitting a meal. We will certainly make sure we don't get him again on a return trip.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stopped in here more for drinks than for food, so I sat at the bar. My bartender mixed me up a "Presidential Marguarita," which was very tasty (and pretty large too)! The bartenders both seemed to interact well with the clientele, which is always nice. Most of the folks at the bar seemed like locals, while many people were just waiting for tables. Since I didn't order food from the menu, I couldn't judge the edibles, but the drinks were a definite hit.

I would come back to this placed...seemed like a lot of fun and good drinks.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Rushed service early dinner had the impression they wanted us out probably wanted us before dinner hour .

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had take out from Chili's -- fast friendly service -- great after a long day of shopping. Prices & food good.