“Back for a Third time this year! Suites are awesome! Regular rooms are nice too.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
U.S.A.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in a suite on my first stay and really fell in love.

2nd and 3rd stay were regular rooms and they are nice too, but not like the suite which had a separate bedroom!

Great breakfast and evening meals provided. Good fitness room!

Found another nice place this trip that I might try next time I'm in town- Holiday Inn Express by the airport!

If I had gotten the suite again I would never try any place else.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Poughquag, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We just returned from an overnight soccer tournament in the Syracuse area. Only great things to say about this hotel. Worked with Sarah Gordon for groups rates and she arranged use of the conference room for our team dinner after our Friday night game. Check-in was wonderful and front desk extremely accommodating. Hotel is beautifully decorated and extremely clean. Rooms were great for our teams. Full modern kitchens with granite countertops. Living room area great and bedrooms great as well. As we got back from our game late, we were unable to use the outside patio areas but they were very well maintained. Breakfast was also good with selections of fruits, bagels, waffles, eggs, bacon, etc. Traveling with a sports team we did need to do laundry that night. Laundry is complimentary to guests. Four washers and four dryers made cleaning 25 uniforms a breeze. Would definitely return to this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had several rooms in different areas of hotel and all were great.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Cornwall, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Syracuse, New York a few weekends ago to take in shopping at the outlet malls. This hotel was a wonderful place to stay. Very modern and clean. Our room had a great little kitchen, full size bathroom, flat screen TV and a comfy queen sized bed. The price was very good for everything we had. Staff in the breakfast area were very helpful and the food was terrific with lots of choices. Our main problem with this hotel is that it was hard to locate as we had used our GPS. You have to know that the hotel is well hidden behind the Holiday Inn and does not have sufficient signage to find it. There were features at the hotel that we did not get to use, but I feel would be great for vacationers - laundry facility, pool, basketball area, outdoor entertainment area, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay.

Room Tip: I think all suites would be good here. We loved our suite as it faced the back of the hotel and ove...
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge during the New York State Fair, let me start with the only negative I could find was a lack of signage other than at the entrance to the parking lot. However when I walk in the door I was not only greeted by friendly faces but a very comfortable and modern lobby. I was checked in promptly and was giving detailed information on the property (including a free dinner the night I was there!). The wireless internet was easy to access, and my friend was able to borrow an ethernet cable for his laptop that didn’t have access to a wireless card. I did not receive housekeeping on the weekend which was a bit different from my normal stay, the staff at the desk did explain to me at check in that if I needed housekeeping I could ask the day before to receive it so I wasn’t caught off guard. Food options for both dinner and breakfast were nice, they even made me a veggie burger the night they were grilling. All in all one of the nicest stays I have had at a hotel, with friendly staff, good service, and comfortable rooms that made me feel at home, when I travel in the future I will look for other Staybridge Suites.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very nice hotel rooms, with a very nice property as well. They have a sign to tell you where the property is, but it is hidden behind the Holiday Inn so you can't see it from the road. Breakfast was good, but was not replenished quick enough. Room service only open until 10pm so make sure you get your food before that because there is NOTHING around this hotel in terms of restaurants and such. Very close access to the highways, and great for a shopping trip with close proximity to both malls and a jump on the highway to the outlet malls. Overall, a nice weekend out at a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Pick the suites! they are the same price as the regular rooms.
Corner Brook, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were impressed with this property. Very nicely decorated and full of amenities that would be so convenient. We happened to not need the kitchenette area since we only stayed over night but we thought it was great. Nice space, nice furniture and tv. We found it a little odd to find the actual location because of the direction we came from, we couldn't see it from the street initially. It seemed like the garmin was taking us to Holiday Inn which is right in front of it but they directed us where to go. There is no signage on the actual building which causes confusion for finding it. Everything was great except we found the bed a little uncomfortable (dipping down a bit) but that may be because we are used to a firmer bed. I would stay here again.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites for a shopping trip with family members. We wanted to have the option of shopping at Carousel Mall in Syracuse on our 2nd shopping date, and I selected Staybridge because of its close proximity to the mall (a 7 minute drive).
The property was very impressive - beautiful lobby and very clean suite The cost for a 1 bedroom suite (with 2 beds, a living area, kitchenette and full bathroom) was very reasonable. Extra amenities include buffet breakfast (hot and cold) DVD loans, games/library room; demonstrated value-add for longer term stays. All in all, a great property and I wouldn't hesitate to go back again, and recommend to friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Homewood Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay
BEST WESTERN PLUS Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Syracuse North (Airport Area)
Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport
Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool Airport Hotel

Been to Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool? Share your experiences!