“My new favorite chain! This place knocks it out of the park!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool

Staybridge Suites Syracuse/Liverpool
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Liverpool
U.S.A.
“My new favorite chain! This place knocks it out of the park!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

First time staying at a Staybridge, but will definitely not be my last.

Friendly staff is amazing! Very welcoming! The place is top notch. Huge room with living room and kitchen in separate room from bedroom and washroom. Huge nice room! I looked forward to getting back to my room each day!

Awesome food- amazing breakfast every morning. Manager's/guest reception each night I was there.

Cost was very reasonable, especially when you add up the freebies and atmosphere!

This IS the place to stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank SenatorMcCain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I travel quite often for business and for personal reasons and this hotel was outstanding. I typically choose Staybridge Suites hotels as the suites are large and comfortable, truly a home away from home, and this hotel did not disappoint. I was upgraded upon arrival to a king suite and the room was beautiful. One of the nicest Staybridge Suites I have stayed at. Everything about this hotel was great from the girl who checked me into my room to the woman who worked in the breakfast area! Great job to all, and I will definately choose your hotel when I travel to Syracuse again!

Room Tip: Hotel is a little hard to find as it sits behind a Holiday Inn but definately worth the visit.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Traveled to Liverpool with my daughter, son-in-law and their dog for a family party January 28th. My daughter's in-laws reserved the rooms for us, and I have never experienced a nicer, cleaner hotel room. I guess it was a "suite", as it was fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink, plates, cups, silverware, as well as the standard coffee maker, hair dryer and iron -- definitely set up for the business traveler, but also great for just your "everyday" traveler. I only wish I'd been staying longer than one night, as I didn't get a chance to fully enjoy the amenities.

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was very clean, and the hotel is just beautiful inside. Front desk personnel was very polite and accommodating when a ground floor room was requested due to my daughter's dog being afraid of elevators. Her room was down at the end of a hallway, very close to an exit door, so she didn't have to walk the dog throughout the hotel just to bring him out.

I cannot offer a review of the continental breakfast as I did not partake, but the hotel also has a little shop near the concierge area where you can purchase toiletries or microwavable meals, should you need something.

Over all, an excellent hotel; an excellent stay. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor, almost adjacent to the breakfast room. If you do not want to be awa...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Brand new hotel, Nice room, towels are soft, premium soaps and shampoos, all the amenities and breakfast and dinner too (stay away from the chili though unless you like really really hot and spicy - my lips were throbbing the next day still) I'd be happy to stay here again and again.
Oh, the staff are great too!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

While in Syracuse on a three-months business assignment, I enjoyed the comfort, convenience, and caring attitude of the staff at this new hotel - opened April 2011. I felt very safe when coming in at night and leaving for early morning meetings. My one bedroom suite was perfect for me. Closet space was ample and the kitchen was well-stocked and more conveniently arranged than any other I've encountered. The staff was great! I had to ask for few things during my stay and staff was eager to please. The Sales Manager helped me locate meeting space at area hotels when I had to plan a meeting on short notice and the hotel couldn't accommodate the group. It's fifteen minutes to most anywhere in Syracuse, toll booths at exit 37 on the Thruway are in front of the hotel, the airport is ten minutes away, and I-81 is less than five minutes away. Great restaurants and grocery store are within ten minutes drive and a twenty-four hour pharmacy is next door. My experience was so great that I booked my replacement here for a stay of three months, perhaps longer. I also booked VPs and other organizational leaders here during my stay; without exception, they were all very pleased. The Holiday Inn next door is connected via a hallway which is great for restaurant access during inclement weather. Room service is available for guest rooms and also for the hotel's conference room. Should I have opportunity to return to Syrucase, this will definitely be my hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back hall are close to an elevator and back parking lot. I like room on opposite side...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

We just spent a couple of night's at this hotel,for some wining and dining in and around Syracuse,and watching our first NCAA college basketball game.The first room we where given had a Queen bed,I requested 2 double's,We received another room,across the hall.The new room we got was of great size,with all the amnities.If you are a family and need several beds, little kitchen, privacy yet being all in same place these 2 bedroom suites are a very good , with good value for money.But the quality of the build of the building was poor. I spoke to some other guest's who where staying there,and asked if they where experiencing what we where,they all said yes.We could here the wind blowing outside,inside .From any area in the suite,the wind could be heard.and the noise kept us up all night."cheap window's??"There was a knocking noise from the fan in the bathroom that forced me to keep the door of the bathroom closed,and leave the fan running all night to offset the knocking noise.Sounded like an fan exhaust vent,with it,the door flapping in the wind,we where on the top floor.
My allergies,and asthma where set off as soon as we walked in to the 1st room.I took antihistamines immediatley.There may have been either animal's,and I did see dog's walked our floor,the 5th,or the air had some allergin's,in it. I was told, because of the recent build of the hotel,there was so dust in the vent's. I booked a "non smoking room"and did request a room that had no previous animal's in it.I did not see any sign's of smoking,nor pet hair
We did enjoy the "included breakfast"which was good and had some variety.And was much more than a coffee and toast.There was plenty of,good breakfast choice's,Egg's,bacon,fruit,muffin's,and good juice sellection.There was also dinner included.which I was told was good,we did not partake.
The staff could not do enough for you.
Location is at highway 90,15-20min drive to downtown Syracuse,or a 25 US dollar Taxi ride to the dome.
They have a van Shuttle that will take you within a 3 mile radius of the hotel for shopping, eatting or whatnot,very handy.
Looked so good,but.....

Room Tip: 5th floor has some Non Smoking rooms, I noticed dog's on leashes
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
Greece, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Nice hotel, when we walked into the room we all said was WOW. it was fresh , clean and smelled great. Breakfast was good, the hotel is connected to the Holiday inn. which is the same owner. Only down fall is the pool. For 2 huge hotels there is only 1 pool in between them that they share. the pools deep end is 9 ft with a life guard on duty something you dont see often.they have ladders to get in and out. not steps for small children to use..if in syracuse a big yes to stay there. it is right off the thruway. easy in easy out!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family