“Pizza Plus!! Very Good”

Centre Pizza
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Little Neck
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC
“Pizza Plus!! Very Good”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a pizzeria with tables and wait service; kind of a glorified pizzeria but very good! I have been going here for about 8 yrs as I live nearby. All of the food is very good; my favorite is the Amalfi chicken - try it. Their delivery is an excellent service. The only thing I dn like is the owner has his own table in the middle of the restaurant and hangs out there with his pals and they play cards and read the papers; dn make for a good look when u walk in; just my opinion.

• Visited April 2014

New York
“Nice restaurant ”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice pizza. Great salads !! Friendly service. Overall very good restaurant for the family. Pizza by slice or full meals.

Long Island City, New York
“Ravioli Pizza”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have to say they have pretty good pizza. Some slices are better than others. I am a big buffalo pizza fan and I would not say that their's is the best by a long shot, but...I will forgive them for how good their ravioli pizza is. I will go out of my way for a slice of that ravioli pizza. The staff is also very nice and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Only at grandma's!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

On a recent trip to see my gradma, my sister and I got this pizza and it was amazing! I felt awkward ordering but the remembered who I was and made the payment process quick and easy! I can't wait to take my husband in September. I love white pizza and it was great from here!

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“pizza just eh...”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

well.. if you are starving this might taste ok. Nothing WRONG with the pizza, but it is just ..well, a yawn. I am pretty much of a pizza freak, so I know a good slice when I meet one. and good NY pizza beats pizza I've had all over Italy. (In fact, the best places in Italy are called NY Pizza)

The biggest problem with this slice was, it leaves you hanging. unsatisfied. to the point that I had to go home and get another slice just to finish my craving, which meant I spent twice as much and had twice as many calories. I wouldn't eat here again.
bytheway the place is attractive, and busy. perhaps their other food is more inspired.

Visited March 2013