“Excellent Mama pizza”

Gino's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Lindenhurst
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

We love this pizza. Family friendly and the food is really good. quality and quantity is good for the price

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 11, 2018

I spent 6 nights in town and ate at Gino's 4 times! That alone should tell you something. Very attentive staff, excellent pizza, pasta dishes, and my favorite...seafood! Monday pasta special is not to be missed!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

The staff is excellent, attentive and pleasant.I have eaten in and frequently do take out. I have never tried the pizza but always order complete meals It is good food to dine in or take out .I usually order about every 10 days or so for take out.for myself and spouse.The plates are generous portions always consistent and really good. I go about once a month with my nieces to dine out.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We have ordered takeout, as well as dined in many times. The food is consistent and always above average. The service is good and the dining area and bathrooms are clean. Be sure to sign up for coupon emails, or if you are in their area, check the Penny Saver.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

We decided to order a pizza to bring to my sister while visiting with the kids. They make a good NY style pizza. My kids loved it too. Sauce is fresh and has a really great taste. Cheese was just the right amount and cooked perfectly and it didn't slide off the slice when pulling it apart from the pie. Crust was nice and crispy and not dry. Cost us $25 for large plain plus 2L coke. Pies in our area pizzerias cost $16, but I'd pay a little more to get the quality at Gino's. Parking was easy to get to right on Wellwood Ave.

Date of visit: October 2017