“My sister's favorite pizzeria”

Gino's Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Lindenhurst
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

We decided to order a pizza to bring to my sister while visiting with the kids. They make a good NY style pizza. My kids loved it too. Sauce is fresh and has a really great taste. Cheese was just the right amount and cooked perfectly and it didn't slide off the slice when pulling it apart from the pie. Crust was nice and crispy and not dry. Cost us $25 for large plain plus 2L coke. Pies in our area pizzerias cost $16, but I'd pay a little more to get the quality at Gino's. Parking was easy to get to right on Wellwood Ave.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank vzescape

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I've been ordering pizza from Gino's since they opened. Pizza is always good, cooked the way I order it and delivered piping hot. Have eaten in and found the food to be better than most Italian restaurants. Broccoli rabe hero with sausage has always been my favorite, but the last time I ordered we got the steak hero with mushrooms, onions and Gorgonzola cheese. Outstanding, so good, I was so impressed. We also ordered a "house special" pizza for the first time. So many toppings you really have to use a knife and fork. Food is always good, a favorite in our house. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Friendly owner and staff and the pizza is the best around not to mention their pasta and meat dishes.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We try to order from Gino's weekly. The food is amazing. I get the calimari with sauce and baked clams they are both delicious. My daughter always gets shrimp scampi over pasta and my husband get some pasta. In the past he has eatten pasta primavera, pasta with the meatballs and sausage and the pasta with broccoli. He's loved all of them and he is very picky with his Italian food. Try it and you're going to love it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Dining area is clean, service is prompt and courteous, food is delish! We have been coming here for years with my family and friends. they never disappoint!

Date of visit: June 2017