“Exccellent sushi for a great price”

Kabuki Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Lindenhurst
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My husband and I decided to try it on a day I just did not feel like cooking. We were both very pleasantly surprised. The spicy Dahl roll is just amazing! The sauce should be bottled as we would buy it by the case load. We try something new every time and we have yet to be disappointed. The service is attentive and lovely.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Japanese establishment in a village you wouldn't expect it in. Service attentive and food quality great. Highly recommend.

1  Thank P Brian S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place is new. It just opened up last year and we were skeptical to try it. I'm so glad we gave it a chance because now it is my new favorite place for Japanese food in the area. Delicious food and great prices. Authentic Japanese atmosphere. Friendly service. I think of this restaurant each time I have a craving for sushi or Japanese! The Bento Box for lunch is a GREAT value! You get a little of everything in it. Plus, they deliver!!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I just recently took a chance on a local Japanese restaurant that I had never been to. This is always a sketchy idea because you truly never know what you will find when dealing with raw fish dishes. Much to my delight Kabuki Japanese Cuisine was amazing! We sat at the bar and enjoyed several rolls including their specialty roll "Sexy Girl" While this was not a traditional roll the combinations of tastes and textures was delish. Kabuki Japanese Cuisine offers an extensive menu selections on the Fridays & Saturdays when the dinning crowd is larger, however even a stop in during the week will not disappoint. I highly recommend Kabuki Japanese Cuisine for the sushi lovers as well as those that will not partake in raw dinning. Besides having amazing sushi & sashimi, they offer a tasty array of cooked dishes as well.

1  Thank Brian33316