“Amazing spiritual location everyone should check out at least once in their lives!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lily Dale Assembly

Lily Dale Assembly
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Lily Dale
More attraction details
Owner description: The world’s largest Spiritualist community.
Niagara Falls, New York
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

LIllydale – Lillydale is a spiritual retreat that I would encourage any family or friend to go to at least once. It’s a short drive out of Buffalo, NY and sits on a small but beautiful lake. I try to visit once a summer, it’s a great day trip to make but not a vacation venue. It is a gated community & you must pay an entrance fee to get in. The first time I went, I didn’t book a medium reading; I just went to take in the free attractions – such as the Pet Cemetery, Healing Temple, Wishing Tree, Fairy Garden, or Inspiration Stump. This past summer, my best friend paid for me to get a reading with Ellie McCabe for my 30th birthday. It was the best gift anyone has ever gotten me. Ellie was amazing, as are all the mediums/psychics I hear. After my reading, I was spiritually cleansed and uplifted. Ellie was spot on for a lot of events in my life. She kept telling me ‘are you sure you are not pregnant right now’. Well, I would conceive my first child 3 weeks later!! My favorite attraction is the fairy garden. Free readings are done in a large group at Inspiration Stump, where mediums call out to different people as spirits visit them. As soon as I enter the grounds in Lillydale, my soul feels at ease. I recommend it to anyone and each year I bring a different group of people here to experience serenity in its purest form.

5 Thank MBudd

Erie, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wonderful atmosphere, mediocre readings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Lily Dale twice just to roam around and get one reading. I haven't stayed overnight or gone to anything like the stump or museum yet, but I plan to this summer because Lily Dale is such a peaceful and charming place. It has so much character and history you feel like you're in another world. It's a perfect place to just walk around and enjoy for a day. Based on my experience, the readings are very disappointing. I consider myself an open-minded skeptic. I can't say I believe or don't believe in mediums, but I was hopeful when I began my reading with Gretchen Clarke. Unfortunately She spent the whole half hour talking about people I had never met and details about my life that weren't true. At the end I finally had to ask her about my sister who passed and still got nothing. My mom went in Afterwards and Gretchen never told her that I had mentioned my sister and started talking about her as if it was just coming to her. My mom was crying so hard because she thought it was the real deal. Once we met up again I had to tell her that I had informed Gretchen of my sister. We were both very upset. It felt like a scam, and she was supposed to be one of the best mediums there. So bottom line, you should definitely go there to experience it, but please dont get your hopes up about readings.

Visited April 2013
16 Thank Jenelle B
Welland, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Day trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We made a girls day and travelled to Lilydale. It was a quaint little village, very peaceful and like stepping back in time. We were unable to get a reading, everyone was booked so be sure to arrange a reading in advance. We still found many things to fill our day. Inspirational stump was my favourite. Very intimate with guest speakers. They did readings for people there, doesn't matter where you sit if you are meant to have a reading you will. We went to the Church service, listened to another speaker and we all got brief readings. It is just a beautiful place to walk around, nice wooded area and a beach. Little cafes to eat in that were very good. We enjoyed the little stores selling various items. We plan on going back this summer and staying overnight.

4 Thank Laurie S
Phoenix, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Hmmmmmm”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lillydale... you need to go there at least once. It's interesting to walk around. As far as readings go... (It is a Spiritualist village)... it's an indivudual experience. Mom had a reading, and trying to please, said yes to everything the Pychic said, and sooner or later she hit on something that sounded familiar. I made an appt. with one (the best according to someone who had gone to 4 there). I answered honestly when she said my father was strict & balding (no), and I had just come into a lot of money because she saw green (I wish). When she didn't get a yes on her third guess, she said she couldn't read me, and gave me my money back. Interesting.... I would say, don't be afraid to try it, but don't expect much. That way it can be interesting and not disappointing.

9 Thank cruiselover7
Oshawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Uniquely different experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Lilydale is not a place you go for a vacation. It's where you go for transformation. This is my second stay at Lilydale and each time I leave a different person. Be it from the energy of the place, the courses I take or the people I meet..... Lilydale leaves you different somehow. If you are looking for a weekend getaway to relax, recharge, or to just explore another aspect of psyche and soul... This is the place to be

8 Thank Tikibones