“Delicious Greek Food”
Review of Yiasou Cafe

Yiasou Cafe
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Liberty
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Yiasou Cafe has served The Catskills and surrounding areas for over 11 years. From authentic Greek-Mediterranean cuisine to American classics and everything in between. Leave room for our homemade ice creams, cakes, pastries and tarts that are the talk of the county! Also try our other restaurant Lucky Boy, which is located in Lawrence, NY.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I enjoy dining at Yiasou Cafe each time we visit the Liberty area. Food is wonderful, staff eager to please.....the best in area for sure!

1  Thank Drew25

Reviewed August 31, 2013

With a tight timeframe for dinner one evening in Liberty, our only regret was that we didn't have more time to spend on Yiasou's sunny patio, surrounded by baskets of pansies and leafy trees. The real crime was we didn't have time to sample the desserts that everyone raves about, and which were tantalizingly displayed near the restaurant's entrance! But, undaunted, we still had a great time. The evening special was local trout, grilled over charcoal and simply seasoned. My son and husband enjoyed it immensely. I ordered the shrimp and scallops with pasta and was not disappointed. The entrees were not fancy, but were freshly prepared and more than enough to satisfy a hungry diner. The Greek salads that came with our meals, were absolutely huge. They were delicious, but there was no way you could finish your salad and then still have room for your entree -- in fact, they would have made healthy-sized entrees in and of themselves. We will definitely be back, on our next trip to the Catskills, and this time we will stay longer and have dessert!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

On our way to the Finger Lakes. Needed a good local spot. This was it. Delicious Greek food. A good place to stop on the way. The address didn't work in Google Maps, just follow to rt 52.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My 2nd year dining here. I returned this year to find accommodating service staff, a hands on owner and fantastic food. My sister and I love the super fresh salads and Salmon. The guys liked the lamb, chicken parm. The cousins dug right into the Gyros . The toasted Coconut cream pie and chocolate pie are made right in the restaurant. It all worked wonders on the tummy and nerves of the stage performers from The Stagedoor Manor shows.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Enjoyed dinner here. The owner was inviting and wanted to assure a great meal. The food is fresh and very tasty. I recommend this place :) Easy access off of 17 and great find in a small town. Delightful.