“Mixed Feelings”
Review of Yiasou Cafe

Yiasou Cafe
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Liberty
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Yiasou Cafe has served The Catskills and surrounding areas for over 11 years. From authentic Greek-Mediterranean cuisine to American classics and everything in between. Leave room for our homemade ice creams, cakes, pastries and tarts that are the talk of the county! Also try our other restaurant Lucky Boy, which is located in Lawrence, NY.
Neversink, New York
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I hav mixed feelings about Yiasou's. The food is consistently good, the menu limited but very fresh and up until the very last visit my family really enjoyed eating there. The owner is very much a part of the establishment and normally his waitstaff is well trained and treat you like family. The last time my Husband and I went however, our waitress barely soke to us, she did her job with as little personality as humanly possible and another waitress had gotten a speeding ticket and the owner and rest of the staff were loudly schooling her in how to proceed from there. It was the first time we felt like outsiders and it actully felt as if we were intruding as witnesses to this conversation. It was uncomfortable and we haven't been back.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Tialisa1

Monticello, New York
“One of the best greek restaurants ive been to!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I am a big fan of greek food and Yiasou's was great! The gyros and the Greek Salads are the best I have ever had. The prices are good and the portion sizes are even better. The atmosphere is terrific and I hardly have to wait for food or service. The staff is beyond friendly. I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Solsistah83
Liberty, New York
“If great food,and service is Greek to you try Yiasou's for a pleasent surprising change from the hohum eating experience”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great food in a comfortable, clean enviroment and reasonable prices makes this restaruant a notch above the rest in Liberty NY. The owner George is a very friendly and personable guy that is always glad to see you and always says hello. 5 star is my rating.........John Rosiak

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Flextime
atlanta
“Greek food in the Catskills?”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was so surprised to see a Greek restaurant in the middle of no where. The food was excellent and service was good. Homemade desserts. This town gives huge portions. Had to take 1/2 of the food home. The greek salad was excellent.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank advisingu
Monticello, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restuarant in Sullivan County!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Everything is fresh and delicious. The desserts are the best, coconut cream pie is a sell out, but their fresh fruit tart, and homemade icecream is over the top. Salads that are the best , Stuffed egglplant with spinach is divine, everything is tasty and the service is special

Visited August 2012