“Great variety of food open all the time.”
Review of Liberty Diner

Liberty Diner
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Liberty
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great diner for what ever your in the mood for. Great variety. You get a coprehensive breakfast, lunch and diner menu that is not pricey and good quaility for a diner.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Everything is fabulous at this diner. Excellent value! Nighly specials that include drink, salad soup and and a wonderful dessert. The breakfast is fabulous as well as good coffee.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Ive been to the diner countless times. I've only been disappointed once because of a stubborn waitress. The food is good, not five star but it's a diner. And I always like what I get and so does everyone else I have gone with. The desserts are delicious and I highly recommend The New Yorker Panini. Best thing I've had there. The bad reviews are probably a bunch of picky people who love to complain. I drive past three diners to get to this one.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We've eaten here three times over the past 3 years, because of the convenient location. The food has been fine each time; not special.
The overall atmosphere seems unclean, and our waitress on one visit complained about having to work extra for a fellow-employee, and had different colors of food on her top (sloppy and unappetizing).

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had breakfast. I've had better and worse. The omlettes were over cooked. Service was slow and meals were not delivered together. Seemed clean.

1  Thank lislian