We have stayed at The Lazy Pond several times and it never disappoints. It is like entering a warm and comfortable environment where everything has been arranged for your comfort and enjoyment.
There are 27 different rooms enclosed in two main homes, a cabin and lodge surrounded by beautiful lawns and woods. Each is spacious, VERY clean and nicely appointed. The grounds are well maintained and planted for each season. The main house is great with a living room full of wonderful books, TV etc., a kitchen with always available beverages and homemade cookies (yum) and snacks. There is a modest game and fitness cabin with outside jacuzzi and ping pong table. We particularly appreciate the following things:
- Jean and Don the innkeepers seem to trust their guests. There are no signs with rules and reminders of what to do. They are friendly and accommodating without being intrusive.
- The breakfast in the morning is great with homemade coffeecake or muffins, eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit or anything you want.
- This B & B is immaculately maintained - inside and out.
- Each time we return something new and interesting has been added - a fountain, a garden an updated enclosed porch.
The Lazy Pond is not on a main road or near a major town so you probably won't be driving by and just see it. So make it a point when you plan a trip to this area to stay at The Lazy Pond. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lazy Pond Bed & Breakfast has 12 acres of beautiful landscape and views. What a great place to relax, enjoy a romantic getaway, take a family vacation, business or group stays, weddings, reunions, any event or season is Great! All suites have queen or king beds, pillowtop mattress, private bath, AC, and TV. Master suite has hot tub, fireplace, and massage chair. Relax at the pond, feed the Koi fish, paddleboat, enjoy the outdoor hot tub, roam our beautiful landscaped grounds and at night relax and enjoy our bonfire under the stars. Midnight munchies? Got to try Mean Jean's fresh cookies! Wake up and enjoy a full homemade country breakfast indoors or out at our West Wing which is sure to please everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Lazy Pond Bed & Breakfast/Hotel/Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.