“Good food and Liberty History!”
Review of Albert's Liberty House - CLOSED

Albert's Liberty House
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Albert's has so many pictures of Liberty history in it you may forget to eat the food!!! At lunch there is the standard stuff that is dependable and good tasting.

1  Thank LISA M

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We recently went to Albert's, used to be Albert's Liberty House, it is now just Albert's. They have changed the entire inside and changed up the menu. Not that anything needed changing. However, it was for the good. The place looks refreshing and the new menu is to die for. We had everything from appetizers to desert. All I can say is WONDERFUL! Hopefully you will give it a try. You won't be sorry! :)

1  Thank mlinnas62
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Albert's has recently revamped it's menu, and I have to say I loved it. They are also starting to do fun local events. It a nice change as I had been there a couple of times and had good food, but sort of felt like I was dining in a cave. The menu has lightened up and the place was jumping when we went on a Saturday night. We both had the filet that was delicious and cooked exactly to order. Nice wine selection and very good service. Reasonably priced as well - for two of us, both ordering the filet and wine, about $65. Recommend!

1  Thank bcandctrips12
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Had the smoked trout unbelievable portion size and quality ! A real treat. Prices are very reasonable, can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Lynn F
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had the New York strip steak it was the best I ever had. Very fun bar atmosphere. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Johnjones3220