“YUMMY!!!!!!”
Review of Albert's Liberty House - CLOSED

Albert's Liberty House
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Had the smoked trout unbelievable portion size and quality ! A real treat. Prices are very reasonable, can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Lynn F
There are newer reviews for Albert's Liberty House

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had the New York strip steak it was the best I ever had. Very fun bar atmosphere. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Johnjones3220
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our server,Larry, was personable and did a great job.
My dinner, scallops, was perfect!
They have redecorated, the nostalgic photos of old Liberty are gone, I am not sure if this is good or bad. The look is "cleaner" but I enjoyed the photos.

1  Thank dutch163
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My Fiance and I ate dinner here. Service was very good and we felt welcomed..

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Alberts is a great atmosphere. Very friendly staff and great food! I came for st.patricks day and it was the best corned beef I've ever had. I would deffintly recommend this place.