“My son drooled his way through the shop”
Review of DiCamillo Bakery

DiCamillo Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Lewiston
Description: Since 1920, the Di Camillo family continue the uninterrupted tradition of making wholesome hearth-baked bread and classic Italian cookies and confections for our friends and neighbors. Five locations throughout WNY, fresh bread, pizza, and donuts baked everyday. Although our menu of breads and biscotti has greatly expanded, and our neighbors can be found all over the world, our standards, our traditions, and the pride in the products that we make remain the same. Open until 9pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the summer months.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent Tea Biscuits, and Italian pastries. The service was very good. The gentleman behind the counter was very patient with my indecisive son. We bought far more than we planned... and we enjoyed it all.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

For those who remember a real bakery, this is it! Any choice is a good choice. If I went every day, I would make my way through the trays. Your favorite is waiting for you.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had lunch here and it was so reasonable and the food was delicious. They offered samples and I treated us to several desserts to take back to our hotel and also purchased some gifts to take back home. Staff was the most courteous and friendly EVER!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I grew up in Lewiston and I always love coming home and getting DiCamillo's Italian bread. They also have lots of other delicious breads and pastries.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Italian bread is known for its unique tast. There are no preservatives, so eat right away. But, it won't last. Its great toasted and I love it w/ butter and peanut butter, yummm