Our room was cozy and beautiful. There was a little fake fireplace and a huge bed and a few of the Niagara River. The best part was that we could easily walk to downtown Lewiston which had a bunch of great bars and restaurants!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa, the premier boutique hotel just minutes from Niagara Falls. Whether traveling to Niagara Falls for business, leisure, or simply a special occasion, we offer each guest a comfortable at home experience. With special attention to detail and excellence, the décor of our guest rooms and suites offers the precise balance between elegance and comfort. Guests may be surprised to hear that in 1812, the grounds of our hotel marked the launching point of America’s invasion into Canada. Though the world is a very different place today, the Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa maintains both the aesthetic charm of Lewiston and the old-world tradition of excellence in lodging service. The Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa's mission is simple: We strive every day to provide the consummate experience for visitors to the Niagara Falls Region. The Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa offers superior amenities and service so guests can experience the grandeur of the Niagara Gorge in a comfortable, casually elegant setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Niagara Crossing Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Barton Hill Hotel Lewiston
- The Barton Hill Hotel And Spa